Loathsome

Conqueror of Balmorra

Shadow Hunter

Primeval Explorer

Champion of House Thul

Scorcher of Worlds

Venomous

Jailbreaker

If someone has obtained any of these titles please let us know when/how?

You forgot Paladin of House Organa =C

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were removed it was a little sloppy. You still have the conversation with Duke Charle where he says he's naming you a Paladin of House Organa...then nothing. Very disappointing not to have that one, although Consulars still get a consolation prize with Emissary of Teral.

I issued a ticket in-game for this this, specifically for the 3 Titiles I should have gotten at this point.

I'd recommend othes do the same. If enough do it, then maybe then something can be done.

Honestly, if this and the Ops Armor Mods don't get fixed I'll prertty much cancel after I hit 50 and finish enough of the story. I don't want to see hundreds of clones, with the same 4 titles wearing the same "sets" from Ops.

During Beta, my 'the Vicious' title vanished when I completed the Black Talon quest and earned 'The Merciless' title (iirc).

I bugged it at the time and received a standard "looking into it' response.

• 2 weeks later...

My Titiles are still bugged. I guess I'll be creating more tickets in game for this.

I hope others do it too....lets clog up the queue so they might actually notice and change that one line of code to turn it back on.

• 2 weeks later...

I logged a ticket for the following missing titles:

Friendly (Social I), Outgoing (Social II);

Respectable (Light I), Upstanding (Light II);

Operative (Advanced Class);

The reply I got said they were sorry for Light side/Social points not adding and I can't reopen the ticket to say "You've misunderstood." :(

Edited by Kyberia

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 ticket submissions I finally got an informed response which confirmed that these titles are not bugged, just removed from the game.

Why the would do something silly like this I don't know. But if you care about having something to differentiate your character than I suggest putting in some more tickets or posting a thread on the forums asking for this.

• 3 weeks later...