Immolate has no sound

Elrizzt

Hello,

A few months ago, I was playing my powertech pyro and i realize the "Immolate" skill had no sound. I though Bioware will fix this and I put my character aside.

I come back to the game recently and the bug is still here. Immolate has no sound at all, just a little "click" at the start but no fire sound or whatever.

The audio glitch about the grenade frag from the operative have been fix quickly, why the bounty hunter still have this annoying bug ?

Strangly, I didnt see anybody complaining about it on the internet. The bug don't seem to come from me, because my friends have it too.

Did I miss something ?

PS : It's not the only skill that have an audio glitch on the bounty hunter class. Tracer missile from mercenary has no sound too, as "heat blast" from the powertech discipline shield tech. I don't have any audio problem with all the other class, but the bounty hunter seem to be kinda bugged.

Edited by Elrizzt

Ya I noticed immolate has no sound recently. Tracer missile has had that low / basically non existent sound since forever. Its always been iike that so I wrote it off, but immolate did have a pretty pronounced sound effect, so its pretty jarring not having any sound to it right now. Hope they fix it soon. Edited by Raansu