Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concerns about KotFE Bonus Digital Items and my subscription.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Concerns about KotFE Bonus Digital Items and my subscription.

Kellorion
10.04.2015 , 09:36 PM | #1
I was just checking around My Account info and such, and it seems that my sub is: Active, expiring in Jan, but not active.

Im still a sub in game, all the sub perks. But I had some recent credit card issues, and had to get a new one, my info is up to date.

Question is since I bought a 6 month sub before all the dates for the blasters, bike, and duster came and went, will i get them in game? Also will I get early access?

Thx for your time.
Vantos'kallig Ironheart Tiran-Ori Ken
Eagerly waiting for Cereans, Natoluans, Nikto, & Voss .
I got a bad feeling about this.....post.

Ziffron
10.04.2015 , 09:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
I was just checking around My Account info and such, and it seems that my sub is: Active, expiring in Jan, but not active.

Im still a sub in game, all the sub perks. But I had some recent credit card issues, and had to get a new one, my info is up to date.

Question is since I bought a 6 month sub before all the dates for the blasters, bike, and duster came and went, will i get them in game? Also will I get early access?

Thx for your time.
Yes, because you bought a sub before any of the deadlines. A 6 month sub is active for 180 days, from date of purchase. Even if you cancel your sub tomorrow, you'll still technically have an active subscription until those 180 days expire
The Merak Legacy
Never Retreat
Never Surrender
The Force is with you, Now and Always

OwenBrooks
10.04.2015 , 09:41 PM | #3
Yes

if you scroll down to the 3 , 6 or 12 month option is one ticked here http://www.swtor.com/buy I suspect it wont be, what this will likely mean is on the day the current sub actually expires , best is not to log into the game until you can retick the appropriate re-curring subscription with the new card details.

This should stop the preferred restrictions being applied to the account

Kellorion
10.04.2015 , 09:51 PM | #4
Wheeew Thanks guys.
Vantos'kallig Ironheart Tiran-Ori Ken
Eagerly waiting for Cereans, Natoluans, Nikto, & Voss .
I got a bad feeling about this.....post.