Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Wanting to start a guild?

Catsofthunder's Avatar


Catsofthunder
01.12.2021 , 07:41 AM | #1
Hi all... I've been thinking of starting my own guild (for casual/social and Alts) ...anyway question?

Has anyone here made a guild before who can explain responsibilities involved? and maybe share some stories or info of your time running a guild?

And also is there anyone who would be interested in a casual guild that focuses mostly in matching players for ops/flashpoints and story mode social plays...help with heroics that sort of thing?

Thanks any comments or responses will be welcome

May the force be with you

Click now to be the 1st to use my referral code http://www.swtor.com/r/nPJt6k

trooper-anni's Avatar


trooper-anni
01.18.2021 , 10:09 AM | #2
hey,
Me and a friend also have been looking to create that sort of a guild.
I used to be a guild leader a couple of years ago so i do have some experience, the only problem atm is that we need 4 people to start a guild. maybe you want to link up? we're mainly on imp side but also started playing rep side recently.
Hit me up if you wanna team up. my discord is pvtkeegan#3759
MTFBY

LoneAgent's Avatar


LoneAgent
01.18.2021 , 11:17 AM | #3
Hello trooper-anni & Catsofthunder !!
I have been playing since beta on/off. Life gets in the way some times you know how it is. So you can say I am still a bit new to the game. I would be interested in starting/joining a guild with you. I am in the EST time zone (North America) but I am thinking of switching servers and playing over on Darth Malgus server. I would like to do both PVE(more then) and PVP content. My focus is on Operations and PVE content. As for factions I do not mind either or Imps or Pubs. Hit me up and we can go from there.
For the Empire
LoneDoubleAgent.

trooper-anni's Avatar


trooper-anni
01.19.2021 , 04:06 AM | #4
Hey loneagent,
I've sent you a private message.
Mtfby,
Trooper-anni

LoneAgent's Avatar


LoneAgent
01.19.2021 , 08:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by trooper-anni View Post
Hey loneagent,
I've sent you a private message.
Mtfby,
Trooper-anni
Hello Trooper_anni,
Sorry I got your message and did not get a chance to reply been a bit busy. I am still interested and hopefully I will be on later today.

For the Empire
LoneAgent

DakeDakkar's Avatar


DakeDakkar
01.19.2021 , 10:16 PM | #6
Iím a fairly new player with characters on both sides of the conflict looking for a guild thatís casual and active my discord info is spartanhawk115#4424

cuitebacca's Avatar


cuitebacca
01.21.2021 , 04:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsofthunder View Post
Hi all... I've been thinking of starting my own guild (for casual/social and Alts) ...anyway question?

Has anyone here made a guild before who can explain responsibilities involved? and maybe share some stories or info of your time running a guild?

And also is there anyone who would be interested in a casual guild that focuses mostly in matching players for ops/flashpoints and story mode social plays...help with heroics that sort of thing?

Thanks any comments or responses will be welcome

May the force be with you

Click now to be the 1st to use my referral code http://www.swtor.com/r/nPJt6k
Hi..don't know how to start a guild either, what does it involved?Is it time consuming?.

my referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/yMJjcG

trooper-anni's Avatar


trooper-anni
01.21.2021 , 06:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cuitebacca View Post
Hi..don't know how to start a guild either, what does it involved?Is it time consuming?.

my referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/yMJjcG
I've sent you a pm

Gijsjes's Avatar


Gijsjes
01.24.2021 , 04:14 AM | #9
If its on rep side im also interested to join up.

erpiotta's Avatar


erpiotta
02.03.2021 , 11:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsofthunder View Post
Hi all... I've been thinking of starting my own guild (for casual/social and Alts) ...anyway question?

Has anyone here made a guild before who can explain responsibilities involved? and maybe share some stories or info of your time running a guild?

And also is there anyone who would be interested in a casual guild that focuses mostly in matching players for ops/flashpoints and story mode social plays...help with heroics that sort of thing?

Thanks any comments or responses will be welcome

May the force be with you

Click now to be the 1st to use my referral code http://www.swtor.com/r/nPJt6k
Hi , if you are still up to make a new guild , i'd like to join! im new at this game

thanks