PVP Queues on SS are borked

Wimbleton

You either queue and get an insta pop, click "enter" and nothing happens and the queue indicator stays lit up but never offers you another warzone/arena or you queue and it doesn't insta pop but also never offers you a warzone.

There are no warzones active doing /who [warzone keywords]

Well job, SWTOR.

Edited by Wimbleton

People have been saying relog/change zone etc, but I think its just some bugged game gets out there and the queue breaks until it goes away. So then we can queue another game or two, then it breaks again.

Needs a server reset.

This is why I have lvl 70 toons on both US servers. So if one goes down, you always have a back up. You may even like SF ;)

Although grinding gear again on another 4-8 lvl 70 is painful:(

Yea no. tried SF for 5 min and didn't care for it.

SS is having issues, me and 2 other guildies can't load into Yavin for a raid. SS is definitely having issues.

Update: Taking a summon got us on Yavin. But still, loading into yavin through galaxy map and solo transfer was causing me and multiple guildies to crash. So something is up (along with pvp ques)

Edited by DenariusJay

Yea no. tried SF for 5 min and didn't care for it.

SS is having issues, me and 2 other guildies can't load into Yavin for a raid. SS is definitely having issues.

Update: Taking a summon got us on Yavin. But still, loading into yavin through galaxy map and solo transfer was causing me and multiple guildies to crash. So something is up (along with pvp ques)

5 mins on a lowbie toon? (I’m assuming you don’t have lvl 70s). So how can you make a judgement from that?

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team is aware and looking into the issues with PvP queues on Satele Shan. We are going to see if we can address the issue ahead of our maintenance tomorrow. If we can't, it should be addressed with the restarts in the morning. I will let you know what I hear from the team.

-eric

Eric,

Is this same issue what is causing my toons on Yavin 4 to be inaccessible? Really ridiculous I can't log into my two highest accomplished toons... Can you guys move them to the fleet or something? I contacted customer support and they said they could literally do nothing to unstick my characters...

"I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with loading PVP instance. No worries, I will provide you the information you need about this.

After doing further investigation on your account this particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service. "

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are going to perform server restarts on both Satele Shan and Star Forge which should address some of the issues you are experiencing. They will both go down in the next 15-20 minutes and we expect about 30-45 minutes of downtime.

Thanks!

-eric

Hey folks,

We are going to perform server restarts on both Satele Shan and Star Forge which should address some of the issues you are experiencing. They will both go down in the next 15-20 minutes and we expect about 30-45 minutes of downtime.

Thanks!

-eric

Eric - please look at also putting on some kind of bonus for the servers affected. This was quite annoying and we heard nothing from you guys on it.

• Dev Post
Wasn't just pvp, tried three times to do a space mission (pve) and every time it would load halfway in then boot me to character select.

Correct, there were a variety of issues occurring, most prominently was PvP queues. Both servers are once again available and the issues should now be resolved.

-eric

Correct, there were a variety of issues occurring, most prominently was PvP queues. Both servers are once again available and the issues should now be resolved.

-eric

Will this replace Tuesday's restart?

Will this replace Tuesday's restart?

I wouldn't expect it to replace Tuesday's restart, since Tuesday was back end Maintenence. Not just a restart. Back end Maintenence was supposed to be from 6 am PDT- 8 am PDT.

Edited by Toraak

-eric

Im having trouble entering warzones on the EU server right now...im guessing its the same problem if you didnt restart our server?