Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Macrobinoculars final mission and Republic Fleet Datacron Recruitment

Hi everyone,

My jump/puzzle challenged playing partner and I (who is not quite so challenged) are looking for people that need the final macrobinoculars quest (The Shroud Revealed) and/or the Republic Fleet Datacron.

We are on Star Forge. Have been doing much of the game on our own and just reading up/watching cutscenes for the operations we can't do as a pair, but these seemed simple enough to cooperate on.

Let me know here and I'll contact you in game.

Thanks!

I completed the Shroud heroic where you have to jump from ship to ship already. (Hated it, but someone helped me get through it.) I haven’t done the next heroic yet, so I’m up for joining on that one sometime if you’d like. Also, I don’t have the Republic datacron and don’t know how it’s obtained. But I’m willing to help.

My name is Rour on SF, but I won’t be back on until tomorrow.

Ill reach out next Im on. We have had some nasty winter weather.

We would need at least 2 more to accomplish both and Ill keep anyone that replies posted

The fleet datacron requires that you have an MGGS (grapple gun) from alderaan and a couple crystals from corellia and one of the fleet flag ships. They are easy to get and you may want to look that up (otherwise we can talk about it).

Once you have those, it just requires group coordination and positioning to get everyone up on a platform in a “secret area” on the fleet.