Will there be any more servers announced today?

Icestar

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be getting more waves throughout the day when they have opened up shop in Austin Texas. :D

Not a lot of servers left to sort out, so hopefully they will get everything done within a couple of days.

I still hope for one EU PvE server that I hold dear to be named destination. We actually have a good playerbase and I know tons of friends that have their account there that might come back.

But I will not tell which one, that could lead to speculating that gets this thread locked :csw_c3po:

Edited by Icestar

I feel your pain, and I also have a bad feeling that it's destination wont be The Red Eclipse...

It may be one mega server with Red Eclipse or I dont think Hidden Beks will be the destination server number 2.

It is only 06:25 I think, so i guess they may all be eating breakfast or still in bed or getting ready to go to work.

Or pounding back the shots knowing they have to deal with being asked the same question a 1000x a day

It is only 06:25 I think, so i guess they may all be eating breakfast or still in bed or getting ready to go to work.

I am not in that timezone, I have no clue what time it is "over there" :rod_angel_p:

Then I wish them a good breakfast and a nice cup of coffee, we have cookies here on the forum for them when they are back

Edited by Icestar