Alderaan Stronghold Cost?

Korithras

I found a reddit post from mid Jan putting the total cost at 18 million credits for personal or 50 million 500 thousand for guilds..

The post broke it down like so:

Stronghold:

Costs (Player): 4,000,000

Costs (Guild): 20,000,000

Max Players: 20

Max Hooks: 450

Room 1:

Costs (Player): 1,000,000

Costs (Guild): 2,500,000

Max Players: +3

Max Hooks: +50

Room 2:

Room 3:

Room 4:

Costs (Player): 2,500,000

Costs (Guild): 5,000,000

Max Players: +10

Max Hooks: +75

Room 5:

Costs (Player): 2,000,000

Costs (Guild): 4,000,000

Max Players: +8

Max Hooks: +100

Room 6:

Room 7:

Costs (Player): 1,500,000

Costs (Guild): 3,500,000

Max Hooks: +30

Room 8:

Max Players: +5

Room 9:

Max Players: +2

Max Hooks: +30

Total:

Costs (Player): 18,000,000

Costs (Guild): 50,500,000

Max Players: 70

Max Hooks: 1035

Edited by Murgren

I hope it's not that expensive. That's a lot of money for some players. Plus, we need some credits left over to get decorations for it. Maybe they'll add an option to earn unlocks, like they did with Umbara. Being able to unlock with Cartel Coins, credits, or earned tokens would be amazing.

I hope it's not that expensive. That's a lot of money for some players. Plus, we need some credits left over to get decorations for it. Maybe they'll add an option to earn unlocks, like they did with Umbara. Being able to unlock with Cartel Coins, credits, or earned tokens would be amazing.

Most personal strongholds can be unlocked with Cartel Coins. The only one I am not sure of is Umbara but the rest have the option to unlock with Cartel Coins, except that is not an option for guilds.

On that note: Eric has a decision been made to allow guilds to have more than one stronghold?

Edited by casirabit

It has been postponed due to a problem with the patch. Things happen. While I am disappointed, due to the fact waited for quite a while, since strongholds were released, I rather them fix the problem then release it with more problems. There are already enough bugs they don't need more.

It has been postponed due to a problem with the patch. Things happen. While I am disappointed, due to the fact waited for quite a while, since strongholds were released, I rather them fix the problem then release it with more problems. There are already enough bugs they don't need more.

/agreed 100%.

Additionally I do hope that the rule for the number of SH per guild is changed. Even though I'm not in a guild I'm very much aware of those who are hoping this will change.

Cost ???

I'm betting it's more than Rishi.

/agreed 100%.

Additionally I do hope that the rule for the number of SH per guild is changed. Even though I'm not in a guild I'm very much aware of those who are hoping this will change.

Cost ???

I'm betting it's more than Rishi.

About 18m for personal and 50 or 60m for guilds

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=975869&page=3

Yea we have a small guild, not too much a problem of getting funds normally even with the limited amount of people we have and we have Rishi so we have to decide whether or not it's worth the credits to move. Decoration falls on me anyways so no problem there lol.

Edited by casirabit

About 18m for personal and 50 or 60m for guilds

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=975869&page=3

Yea we have a small guild, not too much a problem of getting funds normally even with the limited amount of people we have and we have Rishi so we have to decide whether or not it's worth the credits to move. Decoration falls on me anyways so no problem there lol.

I did finally read the pinned post from Eric regarding the delays … etc … AFTER this one !

(oops !) … sorry !

I do hope the best for you and your guild. Seem like a nice group ! I'm hoping that the limit for guild SH will be eventually relaxed. IMO... It shouldn't be that big of a deal. But … in the end it's not my call to make.

If you don't mind and if some reason your guild does get this SH let me know what the final design was. I'd be curious as to how many suggestions (if any) were done.

Thanks again. And best of luck to you !