End-game solo content?

SaveMeJeebus

Hey all,

So within two weeks I’ve reached the level cap and almost finished my marauder’s class story, and now I am wondering what’s there to do next as a solo player? Or should I try another class out? – Yeah, I’ve played a bit too much. That’s what happens when you have anxiety and depression.

You are really missing out on the Flashpoints. The stories are really good.

Other solo content, you have the space missions (I know, bleh after the 500th time).

You could help out other players, RP things out, granted that isnt solo, but it IS a MMO. *shrugs*

Repeatable quests on Ilum & Belsavis. As of tomorrow with 1.2 there will be some on Alderaan too. PvP if you are into that.

Other than that not much for solo play. Most is geared for 4 man groups or 8 & 16 man OPs once you reach level cap. Not saying you can't join into a pug and get in on the group stuff but souonds like you'd rather keep to yourself.

Sorry about your anxiety and depression; I've been there, if you feel really bad get some help.

Most "end game" content is oriented towards groups: Flashpoints (Hard mode as well), Operations, and PVP, though you can go into that by yourself. A guild is your best bet for doing group activities, although if your server is well populated you might be able to scrounge up random people to do them.

If that sort of thing isn't your cup of tea, I recommend starting a new character. If you've only played one character so far you could start one on the opposing faction. This would set you up with an entirely new storyline and completely new planet Quests. If you created a new character on the same faction you might experience many of the same planet quests, but the storyline will be entirely new and it's fun to play the game in a new way.