Biochem: Implants

ToughtTeddie

There actually are level 21 implants, but you don't get the schematics from the biochem trainer. I bought one from someone who said they got it from a mission (think it was from the investigation crew skill). Whether that was what BW intended or not, I'm not sure.

• 4 weeks later...
is there any progression tree for implants i can see?

i know green proc into redoubt/critical/overkill, but what implants i might get after reversing blue ones?

See the sticky at the top of the crew skills forum, the Reverse Engineering guide. It explains how RE works. There's a total of 17 versions of RE'd items.

I've gotten around 6 of the level 21 implant schematics from the auction, usually around 800-2000 credits each.

I've also seen in the game a level 19 implant schematic, and wanted to buy it, but the seller never mailed it to me CoD.

Another way to get implant schematics is when someone lists pages and pages of them on auction for low prices, buy them all up and reverse engineer! That's where one of my level 33 purple implant schematics came from. But since then I've had horrible success reverse engineering other people's implants, I've destroyed around 40 of them with no schematics in return.

• 2 years later...
THe lowest implant a biochem can craft is lvl 19 FYI

I'm into implant crafting as well.

The schematics that can be bought start at level 25, also I managed to get 1 schematic for a 21 level. I guess it dropped somewhere.

Is there a way to get implant schematics below lvl 25 deliberately somewhere?

cheers

Either type of investigation mission works.

And there's 9 total level 21 implant schematics, 3 different strength implants, and 2 each of the other stats.

The other mission/dropped implant schematic sets are the level 29 memory series (10 schematics) and the level 41 subelectronic series (11 schematics)