Ranked should not be allowed in Unranked.

MynockSushi

How on earth would you even make that happen??

But true, I mean after spending a night in ranked arenas, then quing for regs, getting an arena, you litteraly tear the ppl apart if you still engage with ranked tactics, its really silly how the level drops when you get a unranked arena.

Ranked should not be allowed in Unranked. What does that even mean?

You exactly sound as if I was answering "what does this even mean" after you said" Unranked should not be allowed in Ranked.

And seemingly it's just fun for some people to destroy the fun of others.

On BOTH sides.

But, since Ranked players often have the bigger ewgo, they often INSIST on Unranked players not to be allowed in Ranked, and NOT vice versa ! Because it would severely hurt their ego if they weren''t allowed to destroy Unranked ...

That's the impression people might get from the constand verbal battle of Ranked players against Unranked players.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

You exactly sound as if I was answering "what does this even mean" after you said" Unranked should not be allowed in Ranked.

And seemingly it's just fun for some people to destroy the fun of others.

On BOTH sides.

But, since Ranked players often have the bigger ewgo, they often INSIST on Unranked players not to be allowed in Ranked, and NOT vice versa ! Because it would severely hurt their ego if they weren''t allowed to destroy Unranked ...

That's the impression people might get from the constand verbal battle of Ranked players against Unranked players.

Dude, what weed you have been smoking?

Are we talking about people who premade? If so I'm guilty. I basically never run without my healer any more because otherwise it's just aids. Occasionally a buddy of mine who runs a dps guardian runs with us... so yeah ranked with a skank guardian, dps guardian, and healer. Sounds horrible. Even worse when I was running my guardian as a dps. All dos guardians accomplish in an arena is getting squished. So why'd I go do something that only consists of arenas?

Like right now its basically lunch time in EU and there are 4 imperial players, all with Gold Tier Flair from last season in unraked que. They move as a whole, wreck everyone, its 2 maras, 1 jugg tank, sorc heal.

They win every match ofc. Thats all you need to ruin your lunch break with swtor :) but no way you can forbid that.

try using our brain and learn how to play...(if everybody would do that they wont farm you)

you cant blame people for playing a mmo together and for being better than others...

I dont blame them for that, I just want to say that there should be an option like solo ranked, where people que really solo. Sure, people are able to sync que even that, but its much less likely than premades in unraked. I would love to see unranked to be really just solo, not group.

PS.: Unfortunately i dont have friends that have the time to play PVP during lunch break at work :D

Edited by merovejec

PS.: Unfortunately i dont have friends that have the time to play PVP during lunch break at work :D

Lol I wish I had time to swtor on my lunch break at work, alone or not.

On topic, I wouldn't object to a group queue for regs, provided it actually popp3d enough to do anything, which I'm not convinced it would.

If OP is trying to say ranked players aren't allowed in unranked, how would that even be handled?! lol BW be like "Once you step foot in this ranked, whether you hate it or not, you will never be able to queue for unranked again!" Do you accept? ROFL

Funny thing is, just because they're in best of the best gear, doesn't mean they do ranked. Nor if they know how to play their class does it mean that.

You can't not allow grouped play in unranked, nor can you block out ranked players from playing unranked. Sheer stupidity to suggest it & just shows you had a bad time of playing as you're typing on emotions.

Block out ranked players & your WZ queues will drop tremendously.

Personally I don't believe ranked players are qing unranked. It is inconceivable that a group of PVPers would ever consider entering a PVP instance with the intent of trolling players and to talk trash. PVPers are comparable to the greatest generation, selfless, brave, and honorable.

In 25 years of gaming, primarily PVP, I have never experienced PVPers that would ever consider trolling or mocking fellow players. I fondly remember many instances in other games where I was PKed and how my foe would rez me and say a few kind words of encouragement, return my items, and give me a warm and gentle hug. It is pure fantasy to imagine PVPers grouping together to purposely cause any type of harm to fellow players.

Perhaps they thought you were in need of some personal mentorship to help improve your gaming experience. They probably got together in chat and pointed out that there was a player in need of their guidance and quickly attempted to come to your aid to show you the proper rotations and use of cool downs. It is troubling that you misinterpreted the intent of their actions. I am sure if you would reach out to them and let them know how you felt and the emotions that you were feeling they would find other methods to help.

The PVP community in my experience is often misjudged as a result of their over eagerness to help others and as they try to improve the overall gaming experience of the community. Perhaps if you give us all of your characters names, your server, and the times you typically are PVPing I am sure there are plenty of people that would like to help out. because that's just how kind and considerate the PVP community is.

Of course if by some odd chance you were correct in your assessment all I can say is "What a shame that a few bad apples have to spoil a good time for everyone by breaking the rules." I surmise that somehow this situation is entirely your fault. It had to be something you were wearing, or a comment you made. Did you say any comments disrespecting woman? Were you trolling your own team by playing poorly? Were you wearing any clothing that indicated affiliation with some sort of hate group?

I am sure if we had all the facts we would finally get to the the truth. You intentionally provoked actions from an honorable group of players that resulted in your pummeling. The real shame is that those PVPers have to live with the regret and shame of having to resort to those violent means. I think you should start a Go Fundme project to help them as they will probably need a life-time of counseling as a result of your actions.

if by chance they mentioned anything about your mother it was probably because they really don't blame you and feel that your childhood was most likely to blame for your poor decision making.

Edited by Glocko
paras