Dark Council

JmoWolf

Spoilers about Inquisitor story

I dont know if this is the right place or if anyone else thinks about this but i wonder how strong the other members were compared to Thanaton since really none seemed to impressed but one by the fight u had with him. I also wonder who is stronger than who. My guess is that Darth Mortis, Marr, and Ravage are amongst the best since they seem to play a bigger role.

It all depends on who you ask tbh.

Everyone has their favorites and many of the Dark Council have special abilities that could set them apart.

As well as alliances/allies/rivals if they every had a royal rumble.

For me, Thanaton was the weakest, purely because he was elevated through brown nosing (In regards to giving away the emperors plans) and killing the Emps apprentice. He never really excelled.

The strongest, IMO is Darth Vowrawn though you will find not a lot will agree.

Even though he wasnt the strongest in combat or force, if it came down to it, he was more cunning and was good at building allegiances and would overall win out in a battle of mind of matter.

It all depends on who you ask tbh.

Everyone has their favorites and many of the Dark Council have special abilities that could set them apart.

As well as alliances/allies/rivals if they every had a royal rumble.

For me, Thanaton was the weakest, purely because he was elevated through brown nosing (In regards to giving away the emperors plans) and killing the Emps apprentice. He never really excelled.

The strongest, IMO is Darth Vowrawn though you will find not a lot will agree.

Even though he wasnt the strongest in combat or force, if it came down to it, he was more cunning and was good at building allegiances and would overall win out in a battle of mind of matter.

He was not made a DC member from the storyline, he sits right under the position according to Zash and Moff Pyron tells you he overthrew his superior to become a DC member so it was not completely brown nosing.

Imo, Vowrawn is weak due to age but is extremely knowledgeable in the arcane.

Jadus and Marr are the two I would argue are the strongest but Jadus's reputation may be due to reputation and intimidation on his part and I just get the feeling that Marr runs the show for the most part. He has been a DC member since at least the first Great Galactic War and most likely a bit of time before that too and he seems to show neither withering with age nor fear when challenged.

He was not made a DC member from the storyline, he sits right under the position according to Zash and Moff Pyron tells you he overthrew his superior to become a DC member so it was not completely brown nosing.

Imo, Vowrawn is weak due to age but is extremely knowledgeable in the arcane.

Jadus and Marr are the two I would argue are the strongest but Jadus's reputation may be due to reputation and intimidation on his part and I just get the feeling that Marr runs the show for the most part. He has been a DC member since at least the first Great Galactic War and most likely a bit of time before that too and he seems to show neither withering with age nor fear when challenged.

Thanaton was made a DC member by killing someone that basically betrayed the sith.

Then he demanded they make him one, they said they would if he told them one of the emperors plans (That bit confuses me...)

Like i said, down to opinion.

Vow is older and less powerful in combat but his knowledge makes up for it and he would be useful in other ways.

In the "Blood of the Empire" comic it ends with Thanaton attempting to make a deal with the Dark Counctil to make him a DC member and grant him the title of Darth. Given the events in game, they did give him the Title of Darth, but refused to make him a DC member. He still had to earn that. Since those events some 20-30yrs back before the start of the game, Thanaton took his time to learn force rituals, gain knowledge and build a power base.

Thanaton is by no means weak. He may have been one of the stronger members who have ascended to the Dark Council. However his arrogance was his undoing. He believed his position meant he could do what he wanted without consequence and that the other DC members would Have to support his decisions. But really, when you start crap on your own, the DC will leave you out to dry.

As for Darth Jadus, we haven't really seen all he can do and it's more than likely we'll see more of him in the 1st expansion of the game.

Guessing at the order is speculation. To be on the council itself is to be established as powerful, and I believe that Thanaton was probably a relatively strong member in comparison to the others. However its clear that he wasn't the most powerful.

If I'd put a name on the councilor whos most powerful it'll have to be Marr. Hes been on the council for decades, and still shows no sign of fraility at all.

In the "Blood of the Empire" comic it ends with Thanaton attempting to make a deal with the Dark Counctil to make him a DC member and grant him the title of Darth. Given the events in game, they did give him the Title of Darth, but refused to make him a DC member. He still had to earn that. Since those events some 20-30yrs back before the start of the game, Thanaton took his time to learn force rituals, gain knowledge and build a power base.

Thanaton is by no means weak. He may have been one of the stronger members who have ascended to the Dark Council. However his arrogance was his undoing. He believed his position meant he could do what he wanted without consequence and that the other DC members would Have to support his decisions. But really, when you start crap on your own, the DC will leave you out to dry.

As for Darth Jadus, we haven't really seen all he can do and it's more than likely we'll see more of him in the 1st expansion of the game.

No, Thanaton was made a Darth in the comic, he didn't become council member until the SI story of Belsavis.