How many servers were merged into the Progenitor?

Rabenschwinge

Just out of curiousity how many people in worst case end up with the same name, how often a given legacy name will occur, assuming that most people will stick with their's (even though I didn't), I'd like to know how many servers were actually merged into The Progenitor, including the original The Progenitor as well.

there were more, I believe there was more like 8 others, I had reserved my chars name "Rardo" on the majority of eu servers, I now have 14 chars on the progenitor and half of them are Rardo.... I also now have 18 chars on Tomb of Freedon Nadd when I only actually had 2 on there.

So there are definitely more than just 2 other servers bought in.

its annoying as now our guild mane has "@ The Progeintor" on the end of it.

Well, I think there is an increase in population. I've been playing pretty excessively that past four days and while on sunday morning the server was still pretty barren on Tatooine, there hang out considerably more people in locations like Corruscant and the Republic fleet during prime time. I would guess the population is 50% higher compared to the population on The Progenitor before the merge.

Lord Calypho.

Although we got a choice between Freedon Nadd and here because of the whole Rp Pvp tag.

I know a few from Calypho made it here but I think the majority ended up on Nadd.

Edited by Hokum

• 4 weeks later...
Lord Calypho.

Although we got a choice between Freedon Nadd and here because of the whole Rp Pvp tag.

I know a few from Calypho made it here but I think the majority ended up on Nadd.

Im from Calypho aswell, a few friends moved here so I followed. Managed to keep most of my toon names, however i lost one of them in the exchange which was unfortunate as it was one of those i most wanted to keep.