<Strike Team> Recruiting for RWZ - 1/2 DPS

D_anger

Strike Team is currently recruiting to complete our RWZ team for the upcoming competition.

Currently we have 1 - 2 spots open for DPS, as well as any backups that we can use to rotate in depending on availability and form (I will most likely not be able to attend all matches played on the Monday nights).

Actively requesting any Smash Sentinels (or even guardians) or high dps VGs (although i know most of you are guilded and practicing already) that would be interested to come and join us. Contact myself (Kaelus) or Kong and we can swing you an invite or provide any further details.

We also have an open recruitment policy for all players (no required skill / committment levels etc) for our guild, so even if your interested in RWZ, feel free to contact us anyways.

/Kaelus

NOTE: While we don't expect to be on the level of EWOK / Midian / Core / NES / is unity still around? (straight away), we will be competitive and do expect to do well amongst the 2nd Tier guilds. You can also consider, if you are looking at a guild where you may not get a game, we may be able to help, although I am not aiming to poach people out of respect for the top tier guilds.

Edited by D_anger