So how many ppl bought the vented lightsaber?

LordAppius

Why buy that ridiculous monstrosity for 5000 coins when you can buy much nicer lightsabres (blademaster, Thexan's, Satele's) for 500?

Because some emotional teenager in a movie thought it was a great idea to stick crossguards on a lightsaber, and then Disney made it a franchise lore-killer.

Because some emotional teenager in a movie thought it was a great idea to stick crossguards on a lightsaber, and then Disney made it a franchise lore-killer.

I was thinking about this, when Luke made his lightsaber after the hand chop chop, it wasn't easy for him, in regards to the vented light saber it would make sense that Kylo Ren had troubles making his. due to the fact no one really trained him like the training Luke had received.... but that's just how I would see it in the lore

as for the vented lightsaber I got that sumbich in my collections now.. I must of bought 5+ crates when those packs were out and never received one, all of the crates gave me was garbage. So yeah it was expensive but not as expensive as loosing out on it to begin with and then hoping to get the 100m+ credit price tag... would of never gotten it off the GTN at those dumb inflated prices... :(

I absolutely hate this saber. Didnt like it in the movie. That said, i did buy one to save for a rainy day. I won't ever use it but it might make good trade bait later. Only wish my wife let me buy 2...

-Ashur

I know it's cool and edgy to pretend like you don't like something, but I saw that Kylo Ren cosplay outfit hanging in your closet. STOP LYING! :rod_grin_g:

I would absolutely buy this saber for 6k CC if I had the free money available, or if I hadn't spend my complimentary CC on other things.

Also, I think every item on the Cartel Market should be available for direct purchase. I don't like the gambling boxes.

I know it's cool and edgy to pretend like you don't like something, but I saw that Kylo Ren cosplay outfit hanging in your closet. STOP LYING! :rod_grin_g:

Alright, you caught me.... im a kylo ren fanboi and cosplay him in my underwear at home....

Lol

I'm confused in how it's a lore-killer.

Also, people said that about Darth Maul's lightsaber :p

All the Kylo Ren wannabes can run around with it for all I care. It's hideous af, and the Star Wars movie it hailed from is just as bad as the saber itself.

LOL... They should have stuck the the EU version it was infinitely better... Oops my mistake I meant "Legend".

I did and also unlocked it legacy wide for reduced price. I rather spend the one-time purchase than trying to get it with those RNG boxes which would cost me way more because the god of RNG hates me.

So now I will I never buy those RNG boxes again because of the big chance most wanted items become direct sale items.....

Better question is, WHY does it say on SWTOR.com that the Vented saber is on sale through TODAY, yet it is NOT on sale???? Galactic bait & switch?

I'm going to guess that the time zone in which you are located has a bearing on the LOCAL time at which any in game event ends.

If I am not mistaken, all events end at the same time, regardless of server local time, or player local time.

Better question is, WHY does it say on SWTOR.com that the Vented saber is on sale through TODAY, yet it is NOT on sale???? Galactic bait & switch?

Yeah, I noticed the discount disappeared today. Another bad move on EAWare's part. I feel bad for anyone who was waiting until today to purchase it for whatever reason.

The coolest lightsaber I have ever found in SWTOR has been an orange one called Life Bleeder. (Or maybe just Bleeder!) I've had to change accounts when I migrated so I lost that one, amongst lots of other cool stuff I can't seem to find anymore. I received that lightsaber as a reward for one of the Area 4 missions on Hoth like a year after launch or so. To keep a very long story a lot shorter: I don't understand what the fuss is all about when it comes to the vented lightsaber. Edited by saberscreen