Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 13, 2020

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 13, 2020
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

casirabit
02.10.2020 , 02:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
QFE ^

Obviously we have our Flagship which counts as 1, but it sure would be nice to unlock/assign ALL the other strongholds as being officially GUILD designated too.

(*instead of having to do the whole work-a-round of 'public listing' on Fleet and/or granting keys 1 by 1 toon by toon)
Agreed. Would love to have all the strongholds for the guild, would be fun to fix them in different decorations, only problem is we would have to buy 2 of each (other than cor and dk) since from my understanding you can't share with the opposite faction, even if they are sister guilds of each other.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Sarova
02.10.2020 , 02:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Lord Ptach casts "Delay Patch" and vanishes in a puff of smoke, leaving behind several scraps of paper scattered on the ground. These papers may contain patch notes, but it will take some time to piece them together.

Delay Patch
Grants 100% dodge versus pitchforks, but increases redundant, off-topic, and unanswerable player questions by 200%. Also increases usage of the word "Musco" by 50%.

confirmed ability: https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/abl/delaypatch
I'm crying This is brilliant!
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

DanielSteed
02.10.2020 , 02:29 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone!

The English patchnotes just went live. Still working on the German and French versions, which will be up by the end of the day.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
02.10.2020 , 02:34 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

The English patchnotes just went live. Still working on the German and French versions, which will be up by the end of the day.
Yea saw but no price for the stronghold nor information if a guild can have more than 2 but oh well, kind of figured that.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Sitara
02.10.2020 , 02:35 PM | #25
Oo ...no Scourge Romance fix? Oo

BenKatarn
02.10.2020 , 02:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to be delaying 6.1. We discovered a last minute issue with the patch today that we need to address before releasing it. I don't currently have the new release timing (as we are actively investigating the issue) but I will let you know as soon as I do. This also means that tomorrow's maintenance is postponed and will coincide with 6.1's new date.

Dan is working on getting the patch notes published, we will still put those up before the end of the day today.

Thank you all for your patience, we will get 6.1 out the door as fast as we can.

-eric
May I hazard a guess? It's that Objective Meridian was simply not present in the build of 6.1 on the PTS.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -

EricMusco
02.10.2020 , 03:27 PM | #27 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Yea saw but no price for the stronghold nor information if a guild can have more than 2 but oh well, kind of figured that.
We definitely hear you on the request to have more than one Guild Stronghold but no changes at this time.

As for pricing:
Initial Unlock - 4 million credits / 1900 CC
Drawing Room - 900K credits / 600 CC
Guest Chambers - 900K credits / 600 CC
Study - 900K credits / 600 CC
Mountain Retreat - 2.5 million credits / 1200 CC
Northern Lodging - 2 million credits / 900 CC
Western Lodging - 2 million credits / 900 CC
Throne Room - 2 million credits / 900 CC
Balcony Overlook - 900K credits / 600 CC
Hidden Area - 1.5 million credits / 700 CC

Thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nick_J_Herrmann
02.10.2020 , 03:37 PM | #28
Jedi Master Musco,

Thank you for the update and keeping everyone informed. Though I'm bummed about tomorrow's delay, seeing all the bug fixes and changes in today's Patch Notes have me even more excited about 6.1's release.

There were a lot of bug fixes mentioned in the notes, but one item I did not see addressed was the bugged Mek-Sha hidden achievement Lawbringer. Players like myself who knocked out all the Mek-Sha Gangs achievements in the first days of Onslaught's release never got the hidden achievement. I have friends who finished those gangs achievements much more recently who did get the Lawbringer achievement, and its corresponding Legacy title.

Can you offer any information on whether this bug is going to be addressed in 6.1 or a future update?

Thank you.

SteveTheCynic
02.10.2020 , 03:40 PM | #29
Hello everyone!

Noted this item:
  • An option has been added to social preferences to auto-decline duel requests.
Finally! After eight years of the game being out there, they added this!

(I think my record is six consecutive requests from the same idiot. He stopped when I announced "Harassment" in /general, which got me some confused comments from elsewhere on the planet. I meant to announce it in /say.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

fushnchips
02.10.2020 , 04:23 PM | #30
Hello everyone!

Just release the broken patch anyway you have been doing that since day 1 so we are all fine with it
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend