Security key app

Livestick

So, I just got a new phone and I'm trying to set the security key app up. After putting in my one time password the site gives me a serial number and no activation code. The serial number I get is alphanumeric and the field in the app is numeric only, so I can't put in either number. Am I doing something wrong here or is the whole security key system broken?

So, I just got a new phone and I'm trying to set the security key app up. After putting in my one time password the site gives me a serial number and no activation code. The serial number I get is alphanumeric and the field in the app is numeric only, so I can't put in either number. Am I doing something wrong here or is the whole security key system broken?

Lucky you. My new Phone (Galaxy Note) isn't supported by the app so I can't install it. Fortunately, I still have my old phone which is supported and I just use that (for now). Would hate to see what would happen if I had to replace my old phone because it no longer worked. I wish they hadn't discontinued the key fob, I would have gotten one of those.

Lucky you. My new Phone (Galaxy Note) isn't supported by the app so I can't install it. Fortunately, I still have my old phone which is supported and I just use that (for now). Would hate to see what would happen if I had to replace my old phone because it no longer worked. I wish they hadn't discontinued the key fob, I would have gotten one of those.

According to this thread (and lots of users) there is an alternate working method that is very badly publicized (SHOCKING I KNOW): http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=816720

I just want the cartel coins, don't care about the security. So can I just get a way to install this to my computer?

yes you can..I use a program called bluestacks its like an app d/l center for a pc just d/l it then do a seach for swtorsk it will pop up and you have a key