Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud Revealed

Saxxonknight
09.26.2019 , 05:55 AM | #1
I have had this quest for a long time now. To do it requires 4 people to activate the levers, but all 4 people MUST be on that same last step of a very long chain. At present it is virtually undoable unless you can spend hours spamming fleet for the few people that are also jammed up on that last step (there are a number of them, but getting 4 at once I've only managed once, and before we completed someone had to log....).

How about either making the levers sequential for this can be soloed by a geared player, or make it so that people not on the mission can help do it (ie they can activate the levers simply by being there, not necessarily on the mission).

JediQuaker
09.26.2019 , 08:56 AM | #2
I don't think that everyone doing it needs to be on the same last step. Those who just started or quit earlier just need to do the stuff up until the last step, with the help of the others. Or, if necessary, once you get a group, you can reset the Heroic and start over from the start.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

tuulem
09.27.2019 , 02:42 AM | #3
You can get people to help in the last part who've completed the mission, or not even started it. I've finished up the chain on Imp and Rep sides, and I still help out other people who are at that point if I have the time.

Only a person on that specific part of the chain can press the buttons in the room that open up the doors for the three trap room buttons, but the others only need to know what they are doing.

Spoiler

Saxxonknight
09.29.2019 , 06:24 AM | #4
I'll give that a try. As I recall when I first tried it, we had someone not on it in the phase and they were unable to activate any door levers, that aborted that attempt.

Thepyrethatburns
10.07.2019 , 10:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Saxxonknight View Post
I have had this quest for a long time now. To do it requires 4 people to activate the levers, but all 4 people MUST be on that same last step of a very long chain. At present it is virtually undoable unless you can spend hours spamming fleet for the few people that are also jammed up on that last step (there are a number of them, but getting 4 at once I've only managed once, and before we completed someone had to log....).

How about either making the levers sequential for this can be soloed by a geared player, or make it so that people not on the mission can help do it (ie they can activate the levers simply by being there, not necessarily on the mission).
BW doesn't for the same reason that they don't make OPs/a handful of FPs soloable. They're lazy and they're uninterested in changing specialized mechanics for single instances.
Avoid the horrors of a bitraider install/reinstall.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673714

ceryxp
10.07.2019 , 11:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Thepyrethatburns View Post
BW doesn't for the same reason that they don't make OPs/a handful of FPs soloable. They're lazy and they're uninterested in changing specialized mechanics for single instances.
Except that they have altered old missions to remove the group requirement. See the Aurora Cannon mission on Section X. Why this one wasn't fixed to be soloable like others I don't know, but I wish they would.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Sundown
11.03.2019 , 12:48 AM | #7
Anyone done this lately? We tried it and the laser barrier wouldn‘t open after killing the turrets around the shielded area. Did we miss something?

Tohmas
11.04.2019 , 03:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
Anyone done this lately? We tried it and the laser barrier wouldn‘t open after killing the turrets around the shielded area. Did we miss something?
You didn't miss anything, the quest is just horribly bugged. Last time I tried this, I had to reset twice before we made it all the way through. The first time was for the bug you describe above. The second time was because somehow one or more group members were suddenly out of phase with the rest of the group so couldn't experience status changes from the group member at the control panel.
Toh'mas Falmaryon

Want free stuff!? Try my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rpCQ25