[Heroic 2+] The Face Merchants: Surgical Removal (Bonus)

Please devs. I like completing the bonus missions for the heroics and it is PAINFUL waiting for the respawns on the NPCs for this mission. Please either increase the spawn rate, reduce the amount of NPCs required from 15, or switch the bonus to something not dependent on respawn timers.

I am sure this has probably been asked many times before but quite obviously nobody is listening.

Please devs. I like completing the bonus missions for the heroics and it is PAINFUL waiting for the respawns on the NPCs for this mission. Please either increase the spawn rate, reduce the amount of NPCs required from 15, or switch the bonus to something not dependent on respawn timers.

I am sure this has probably been asked many times before but quite obviously nobody is listening.

They did listen on the question of the dude you have to kill for Possessed Hunter on Dromund Kaas, but of course there the problem is that when he's just been killed, the next people to come along can't advance the main mart of the mission.

There are various solutions to the problem with The Face Merchants, and probably the simplest is to, as you suggest, reduce the bonus from 15 to something smaller. The other suggestion that crops up is to change the whole area to be instanced, at which point "respawn rate" becomes irrelevant.

To me, the worst part is when you try to group with someone and they refuse. It's one thing to want the progression for themselves. To specifically try and force OTHER people to stand around and wait, is just despicable.

So much of the game is instance-based already. Why not extend it to *all* heroic missions? Especially those that have bonus objectives, as about 95% of all missions, do?

So much of the game is instance-based already. Why not extend it to *all* heroic missions? Especially those that have bonus objectives, as about 95% of all missions, do?

Where do you put the phase walls on Ord Mantell?(1) All three are in the same place, except that for one of them, the bonus objective *isn't* in that place. (No, extending the phase wall to enclose that area isn't a solution, because the area in question is part of at least one Trooper class mission *and* lies across the route to the separatist base.)

(1) All phase walls everywhere are straight. Almost all are vertical planes, and the one exception that I know of is a horizontal plane.(2) Where do you hang the ends of that plane on Ord Mantell?(3)

(2) The finale of the Inquisitor class story on Balmorra.

(3) The only phase wall *edge* you ever see is the top edge, which can be seen in a few places (one of the JC walls on Alderaan, one Impside <Story Arc> mission on Voss, etc.)

Actually I think that would be the best suggestion ever , well two of them at this point :

1- Lower the numbers needed for the Bonus

annnnnnndd

2- Make sure there are more then 1 instance on every planet .

Though, I personally...sometimes I just wait they respawn...or just skip it if I see someone else waiting and won't groupe.