"General Discussion"

longbawl

Thats a laugh. Generally discussing what? only how much we love the terrible customer service or the buggy game play? or how much we love our threads being closed?

Congrats forum moderators you've inspired me to unsub.

This is a truly laughable way of doing business. we're all the punchline though as they will still be profitable and EA with make their investment back in less than a year.

if we truly demanded more of our gameplay and had legitimate alternatives, i would bet that a significant portion of the user base would leave.

i'll start. you all follow at your discretion. or not and enjoy your censorship and back-handed treatment. "this game is never done" is a clever way of saying we leave things out in order to continue dangling the carrot.

this game is like a wow clone in the same way long division is like finding derivatives. Its the same genre but far far far less sophisticated, useful, polished, and overall entertaining.

Hello there,

Your thread was closed and redirected as an effort to consolidate conversation about the same topic. We kindly encourage you to post under that thread instead of starting a brand new thread on the topic. We will be bringing about some changes to the forums, including a suggestion forum. You can read more about those changes here.

We also recently closed your thread complaining about moderation. We do encourage feedback and you are more than welcome to do so by emailing us directly with your concerns and comments. However posting your frustration that we have redirected your thread, to an ongoing discussion on the same topic, is not constructive. We ask you direct your moderation feedback directly to us.

We're going to close the thread now, but we highly encourage you to send us an email with your questions, concerns and comments regarding moderation and moderation policy. Our email address is: communitysupport@swtor.com

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Edited by Trineda