more leg options

Logod

I'm pretty sure there would be tons of clipping issues with it. Not disagreeing with you as I'm annoyed with the tights or **** situation with most gear as well. But I'm fairly certain that clipping would be an issue and that's why they haven't done it.

A possible "solution" for the clipping would be if the clipping takes place behind the knee, as I imagine it would when the knee bends to move, would be to move the kamas, or *** capes as I call them, to the pants as opposed to the chest piece to hide it.

I want shorts and loose fitting pants. I'm tired of my choices being tight pants, armor, or a dress. Add a Darth Maul style set of robes please. Also how about some shoes/slippers.

YES! I mean, for Chrissakes, you mean to tell me NO ONE on Tatooine has EVER thought of wearing shorts?! -bp

No they are textured with wrinkles to appear loose fitting but they are still skin tight lol

That's likely the best you are going to get that isn't armor plates due to clipping issues. You might get some "mini-skirts" that are shaped to look like the waist down of Darth Maul's robe, but you aren't likely to get something bulky like cargo shorts.

No they are textured with wrinkles to appear loose fitting but they are still skin tight lol

Well not technically, the wrinkles actually do extend out beyond the skeletal frame that most pants have.

Torfashion has low resolution pictures so it's hard to see, but on high resolution it's barely noticable.

I do get your point though, I was just making a post for those wanting a lose fitting pair of pants (looks like it at least) that are out right now.

Just trying to help out.

That's likely the best you are going to get that isn't armor plates due to clipping issues. You might get some "mini-skirts" that are shaped to look like the waist down of Darth Maul's robe, but you aren't likely to get something bulky like cargo shorts.

How exactly would slightly baggy pants cause more clipping than a dress? Lol my dress cuts straight through my mounts and whatnot, same with capes and buttflaps.