Off hours Op's Group LFM (Empire side)...

Elephante

Hello everyone,

[update]

it looks like we have at least 6 people interested. so we are looking for 2 dps to round out the group, a Marauder would be great, BH, or Agent dps would also be good. if your interested please post something on my guild forums in the "off hours op" section, or here with: Name, availability, Class(s) and preferred roll(s)

If the wall of text below is intimidating, here is the short version:

Empire side Ops Group looking for members…

Monday and/or Wednesday from 10am-2pm California time

please sign up here if you are interested with: Name, availability, Class(s) and preferred roll(s).

The long version:

I am attempting to find interested players for a new ops group. As the name implies, I would like to do it at an off time, namely Monday and/ or Wednesday from 10am-2pm California time. the reason for this is that I live in Germany (the run would be 7pm-11pm my time), and so most of the Ops groups that I have looked into run evenings in the US, which means I’m either at work, or its way too early for me. I know this sort of rules out anyone with a real job, but I’m hoping there will be enough people who work at home, or study, or live aboard or for whatever reason can play in the middle of the day, to make this run a possibility.

What I’m looking for:

I’m looking for a group of people who enjoy an challenge, and working through it as a group. We will be behind the curve of progression, at least at the start, but I want to clear through “Explosive Content”, and then move on to “Terror from Beyond”. I am looking for people who are relaxed and know how to have a good time, but also know when to focus, and are willing to put in the time and effort to overcome challenges.im not looking to start a super hard core group, and run every night, but a fun group that gets stuff done. One of the most important things I’m looking for is reliability, it’s great to know that I can count on everyone to show up on time and do their best, and you can expect the same from me.

So what is required:

Availability, reliability, enthusiasm, a level 50 character, patience, a good since of humor, the ability to take and give helpful criticism, and Mumble (a free voice chat program (like Ventrilo but better), and no you don’t have to talk if you don’t want too, but you need to be able to listen)

What is great but not required:

Experience in Operations or Raids (TOR ops are better, but the skills from other games carry over very well i.e. “Don’t stand in the fire”) good gear,

Nor Required:

you don’t have to be guild member, but are welcome to join if you like.

A little about me:

I played Wow almost from launch all the way up until Tor was released. In that time I mostly played a tank and or a healer, and raided in most of the end game content at some time or other. I was never a hard core raider, or on the bleeding edge of content, but the groups I was with mostly managed to get through content before the next release and we had a hell of a lot of fun doing it. A group of my former guildies came over to Tor together, and we had a fairly successful Ops group, (cleared HM EV and KP and started on EC) but then RL stuff and people loosing interest in the game shut us down. I started leading Raids in Wow out of necessity, (no one else wanted to do it) and after that either started raids, or ended up leading them when the old leaders wanted to bow out. I think I am decent at it, but if anything I am not strict enough sometimes. I just like to have a good time with everyone else.

I hope I have sparked some interest, and you are willing and able to join me in this venture.

If you have questions or want to sign up, you can contact me: here on the forums, via in game mail (sent to Ele’phante) or here on my guilds forums.

Cheers, and May the Force be with you

Ele’phante

Edited by Elephante

Update...

it looks like we have at least 6 people interested. so we are looking for 2 dps to round out the group, a Marauder would be great, BH, or Agent dps would also be good. if your interested please post something on my guild forums in the "off hours op" section, or here with: Name, availability, Class(s) and preferred roll(s)