All Guild Ranked PvP Matches

Riggz

The time has come...

I haven't done ranked matches in a long time and I'm starting to get bored

With that being said let's have some all guild ranked matches

We should pick a day for ranked matches and have Grim, Source, ASB, Exiles, Chains, Death before Dishonor and Conclave or Darkness (and any other guild) and all of us que for ranked

We would face different ranked teams each match, hopefully

The catch being each ranked team must consists of all guild members to make it more competitve and interesting

This will take time to organize so let's try and schedule it in advance so it actually happens

-urd

Riggz,

There's been a lot of discussion about this in Raygon's Thread (Death to 70+ Valor WZ...) and "Thursday N ight Ranked Warzone" thread.

From what I understood from the posts (many of them go way off-topic...) we will try to have "open" ranked warzones on Thursdays, with everyone welcome to join, and leave Friday for "A Team" (not my expression, just using it) ranked warzones, with mostly guild members joining.

Scyn was the first organizer of the Friday night Warzones, so I'm thinking he should keep up with the guild matches. However, some players from both Exiles and ASB are not liking the idea of Friday anymore, and are thinking about Saturday. So you can pick it up from there and check with other guilds which day is best...

I will try to help making Thursday night open rwz active, together with organizers from last Thursday's ranked night: Reaper, Orazio and such. We politely ask for guilds to not bring their "A team" on Thursday's for now (people will just quit anyway), at least until we start organizing everything better.

Thanks.

Riggz,

There's been a lot of discussion about this in Raygon's Thread (Death to 70+ Valor WZ...) and "Thursday N ight Ranked Warzone" thread.

From what I understood from the posts (many of them go way off-topic...) we will try to have "open" ranked warzones on Thursdays, with everyone welcome to join, and leave Friday for "A Team" (not my expression, just using it) ranked warzones, with mostly guild members joining.

Scyn was the first organizer of the Friday night Warzones, so I'm thinking he should keep up with the guild matches. However, some players from both Exiles and ASB are not liking the idea of Friday anymore, and are thinking about Saturday. So you can pick it up from there and check with other guilds which day is best...

I will try to help making Thursday night open rwz active, together with organizers from last Thursday's ranked night: Reaper, Orazio and such. We politely ask for guilds to not bring their "A team" on Thursday's for now (people will just quit anyway), at least until we start organizing everything better.

Thanks.

This sounds great! It would also be a good time for maybe A teams to bring their 50 alts or have pugs que up. I for one will bring my juggernaut who is DPS and on the off chance I get over 75k damage I'll be happy (yes, my jug is that terrible dont judge me)

This sounds great! It would also be a good time for maybe A teams to bring their 50 alts or have pugs que up. I for one will bring my juggernaut who is DPS and on the off chance I get over 75k damage I'll be happy (yes, my jug is that terrible dont judge me)

Make him a tank =). It's disappointing at first but at some point being a jedi/sith tank really pays off. You should try it.

Make him a tank =). It's disappointing at first but at some point being a jedi/sith tank really pays off. You should try it.

I think I will, who knows it might be a gear issue because I'm only in recruit lol