Desii has gone to the Dark Side

Syberduh

Sorry Ascension. All this time she was just running the long con. First the bounties, now crushing the pubs at huttball while cackling about dark cookie secrets. Actually it was kind of creepy. And by kind of creepy I mean really cree -- *Augh* *Ughhhh* *random choking noises* --- right. Sorry Desii, er, Descordia. Uh, so, she wants me to post a vid of the destruction.

Or if you don't have the patience for videos -- here's a pic of the aftermath:

http://i.imgur.com/vEWxd.jpg

*tough inner city girl type of voice* Yeah sorry I'm leaving the Pubs. Did you see HOW MANY WANNA BE FLUXS were in that vid! It's bad enough dealing with one leaping all over the place. I spent most of the match trying to see around/through all the melee in my face. Mightest well ROOT ROOT ROOT gosh dang it couldn't move more then 2 feet at a time. It's embarressing.

Imps are where it's at! Been nice and all.. but ya know. And I'm trying to position for knockbacks and stuff and they had to be pushing my ball carrier around so I look like a total noob failing at jumping instead of doing the intended knockback. FOOOORRRGET THAT. And there's Ush with his sunglasses and orange coat and suddenly can't help but there be 007 music playing in my head all spy like and sneaky and stuff. And it made healing seem kinda fun and cool!

BTW ALL THE GIRL GAMERS PVP OVER HERE! (i love you Xam... have you counted how many they have!?! They have way more here!) Sith girl has to do what a sith girl has to do. *winks jokingly*

Thanks for humoring me Ush. Strange match, but always an honor and fun the rare chance I get to play with you guys. ;)

Edited by Desiirea