Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Professional Mount Opinionator: Izax

RikuvonDrake
04.20.2018 , 09:31 PM | #11
So many fun things could have been done with this mount which would have made it unique and sought after, which would mean that groups who didn't kill it pre 5.9 would still try to get the bosses down to get that cool mount in a similar manner that groups still do Brontes like 4 (?) years after it was released for the mount.

In particular, seeing as this is a new operation and a bit of a poster child for endgame PvE in swtor at the moment, it feels like an opportunity wasted.

Instead, we get a cockroach.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

frennky
04.21.2018 , 04:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
So many fun things could have been done with this mount which would have made it unique and sought after, which would mean that groups who didn't kill it pre 5.9 would still try to get the bosses down to get that cool mount in a similar manner that groups still do Brontes like 4 (?) years after it was released for the mount.

In particular, seeing as this is a new operation and a bit of a poster child for endgame PvE in swtor at the moment, it feels like an opportunity wasted.

Instead, we get a cockroach.
The Wings of a Cockroach...

Cherubel
04.21.2018 , 04:28 AM | #13
The shell of the cockroach more like... or ninja turtle

Palsor
04.21.2018 , 05:12 AM | #14
5.9 Cockroach RP confirmed

DarthYun
04.21.2018 , 06:26 AM | #15
IT NEEDS A TAIL THIS IS JUST A REGULAR JETPACK RESKIN WITH A SHIELD MOUNT FLOURISH NOT A UNIQUE MODEL WITHOUT A TAIL ITS JUST A WEIRD KITE. WITH A TAIL ITS PROPER IZAXE MOUNT!!! YOU WEAR IZAXE SKIN JUST LIKE WHEN HUNTER KILLED BEAR OR WOLF (I LOVE WOLFS xdxdXDXD)

https://i.imgur.com/kauQEFX.png

I AM GRAFICS DESOIGNER I DID THAT IN 2 MINUTES XDXD ALREADY BETTER MOUNT HAHAHA XDXD

Master-Excutor
04.21.2018 , 06:35 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthYun View Post
IT NEEDS A TAIL THIS IS JUST A REGULAR JETPACK RESKIN WITH A SHIELD MOUNT FLOURISH NOT A UNIQUE MODEL WITHOUT A TAIL ITS JUST A WEIRD KITE. WITH A TAIL ITS PROPER IZAXE MOUNT!!! YOU WEAR IZAXE SKIN JUST LIKE WHEN HUNTER KILLED BEAR OR WOLF (I LOVE WOLFS xdxdXDXD)

https://i.imgur.com/kauQEFX.png

I AM GRAFICS DESOIGNER I DID THAT IN 2 MINUTES XDXD ALREADY BETTER MOUNT HAHAHA XDXD
I thinked in the same way and it looks so much better with the third wings and the tail.
Dread Master Exutoria
Complexíty, Deposer of The Dread Masters
Gatecrasher Swerty
Exutor, Conqueror of the Dread Fortress

nepochop
04.21.2018 , 08:44 AM | #17
This mount and title makes me glad I didnt kill it on HM

Not sure if its a reward or punishment :P

Zwirni
04.21.2018 , 09:23 AM | #18
To me it doesn't matter what the mount looks like. The rarity is what makes a mount shine. Brontes NiM is still the hardest boss in the game and therefor the Wings of the Architect have an exclusive appeal to them over every other mount. Same reason why people are still using "Conqueror of the Dread Fortress". It is not the most innovative title it is just one of the rarest ones.
Unfortunately Izax was so undertuned that many raiding guilds, even the ones struggling in NiM, managed to get the kill. So no matter how "good" the mount would look like it will lose attractiveness within a few weeks.

tonatoprice
04.21.2018 , 12:55 PM | #19
Yeah don't care how ugly the mount is, good enough looking for me to hang out with it at the port point of the fleet on Tulak Hord for the next 3 months with it, because that's how we roll there !
Orvetec
in memoriam: Raidbremsen, stella nova, black bantha, Das Dunkle Feuer, Imperiales Finanzamt @Vanjervalis Chains (best server EU)

DarthYun
04.21.2018 , 04:06 PM | #20
Oh and by the way I think the mount and the title would've been much better if German teams were allowed to come on PTS. Instead of ignoring the German community Bioware should allow them to test content too!!! It's not fair!!!!111!!!1111!! Like they can give far more quality feedback than anyone else!!!!!!!!!