Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint, when every one leaves, and you want to get new people...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Flashpoint, when every one leaves, and you want to get new people...

Euphrosyne
04.11.2018 , 07:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
On the other hand, if you've just started to play MMORPGs, for the ever-hating sake of Pete, what in god's name are you doing in GF flashpoints anyway?
yoloooooooo
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

SteveTheCynic
04.13.2018 , 02:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
yoloooooooo
True, but that's very much an "experienced player" thing. (It's a sort of war-cry in ArcheAge, especially in PvU. Player versus Upgrade, that is. The gearing process involves, historically, a chance on each upgrade step that your gear will be destroyed. Rather makes RNG item selection in Command Crates look benevolent.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

casirabit
04.13.2018 , 08:02 AM | #13
All I'm hearing is that people need to know how to play the game, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.

There *should* be material that requires that, and yes, that will be hard on people who've just started to play. On the other hand, if you've just started to play MMORPGs, for the ever-hating sake of Pete, what in god's name are you doing in GF flashpoints anyway?
Well I been playing for 5-6 years now and I still don't do GF flashpoints.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

AdornedBlood
04.23.2018 , 02:25 AM | #14
All I'm hearing is that people need to know how to play the game, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.

There *should* be material that requires that, and yes, that will be hard on people who've just started to play. On the other hand, if you've just started to play MMORPGs, for the ever-hating sake of Pete, what in god's name are you doing in GF flashpoints anyway?
I beg to differ. At level 34, in my third day of playing this game, I registered in GF and got sent to "Boarding Party". The other squad members were level 70 and they explained to me what LoS means and the fact that a ranged DPS should always wait for the tank to attack first. I did what they said and everything went just fine, no deaths, no problems at all. After the FP, the tank offered to help me a bit, he told me about the rotation & ability points. Of course, I did not had all the required abilities for a full rotation at level 34, had to improvise a bit.

Now, as a level 62, I never refuse to group with low levels, especially arsenal mercenaries, because I can help them, the way I was helped.