Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HAVOC SQUAD - optimusheath / Exile-srw

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
HAVOC SQUAD - optimusheath / Exile-srw

optimusheath
01.10.2020 , 08:16 PM | #1
Hi fellow starfighter enthusiasts, this is an unusual post / request, but I'd really be grateful, if someone could let someone from havoc squad please know that im inhospitol with blood clotts in thr heart and lungs, as well as some random ,rare and deadly blood infection whch has like a 98% fatality chance if even one intravenious antibiotic dose is missed, while lol, just my luck is3 times a day for 3 hours for 6 weeks. Now im pushing for a one off 6 hour leave, hopefully toomorrow or the next day, to pick up mypc, bring it to the hospital......and burn me do wn some rear thrusters ^_^ mailing rana sol would be ideal, thank you , and may peace be yours. Mhahahahahaharrrar tkk Hsssk TiCk .....HsSssS TCKK ....HhHhisss

Verain
01.10.2020 , 11:21 PM | #2
Holy moly, get better man :/
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

ThutmoseV
01.11.2020 , 11:00 AM | #3
Get well soon, we need you to terrorize the void.
Star Forge
Erannov Vanguard Sundaro Sage Kim-kinnison Commando
Deranova Guardian Boadicae Sorcerer Kamose Mercenary
GSF matches on Youtube

squiremarr_
01.11.2020 , 11:08 AM | #4
Oh my god, hang in there my friend. Wish you the speediest of recoveries.

catsi
01.11.2020 , 01:17 PM | #5
Christ dude. I hope you get better soon
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCum...mfHlw/featured

ForfiniteStories
01.12.2020 , 05:33 AM | #6
Someone drop this man a Repair Probe!

Reminds me, I got sent to a hospital during the Summer of yesteryear due to a case of extreme hackage. Got myself sliced, protorped, and railgunned all at the same time. Was sent flying through the house, and I ended up in the neighbour's swimming pool, where I proceeded to be mauled by their pet shark that also happened to have a freakin' laser beam attached to its head, taunting me furthermore with the threat of yet another slug to the face.

Wishing you well, Heath. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery. My Hospital bed was the cockpit of a Flashfire. It didn't have tensor, but it did the job quick enough.
"Nothing beats an A-Wing." ~ Tallissan Lintra, Battlefront II
Republic Pilot Dossiers | Youtube | Battlefront II Mods

Stradlin
01.12.2020 , 08:46 AM | #7
That's terrible news!! Good thing they pumping you full of quality dope to crush this. Sounds serious enough for sure. All the best dude.. looking forward to feeling the tickling of your railgun again soon!!

sandstroller
01.12.2020 , 12:17 PM | #8
Hey Opt-

Your message got through. Get well soon....we miss you.

-Rana

Wildtee
01.12.2020 , 11:06 PM | #9
Get better, dude. Best of luck.

Drakkolich
01.13.2020 , 12:37 AM | #10
Really sorry to hear about your situation Optimus, I wish you the best and look forward to playing with you again.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream