Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Shadows Fall

Ventessel
04.15.2013 , 11:36 AM | #11
My first thought on reading this chapter was This.

Bit of a surprise, but also glad to see some more of the henchmen plotting against the Master. I'm very interested in what they'll get up to...
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Beniboybling
04.15.2013 , 12:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ventessel View Post
My first thought on reading this chapter was This.

Bit of a surprise, but also glad to see some more of the henchmen plotting against the Master. I'm very interested in what they'll get up to...
Darth Malak comes to mind...

Aurbere
04.16.2013 , 07:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Darth Malak comes to mind...
That would be too obvious. No. I will pursue another path. You will have to wait and see. I have several alternate paths for this story to take, but we shall see which one ends up being put forth.

Chapter 2

Spoiler

Spoiler
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Ventessel
04.17.2013 , 03:16 AM | #14
I think the appropriate response to the Master's Voice would have been what Aragorn did to the Mouth of Sauron in Return of the King.

"Negotiations are over." *Decapitate*
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Aurbere
04.17.2013 , 09:45 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ventessel View Post
I think the appropriate response to the Master's Voice would have been what Aragorn did to the Mouth of Sauron in Return of the King.

"Negotiations are over." *Decapitate*
I approve.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
05.01.2013 , 07:41 PM | #16
Apologies for the (very) long delay. I got sick, and then I had some other issues to take care. However, I'm back with Chapter Three.

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aurbere
05.06.2013 , 06:49 PM | #18
Nice to see you writing again!
It's definitely good to be writing again.

Chapter 4

Spoiler

Aurbere
05.10.2013 , 09:18 PM | #20
The Master just took BAMF to another level!
In the immortal words of Count Dooku: "This is just the beginning!"

Chapter 5

Spoiler