This is Epic

Rendolphe

You guys did wreck them. But did you see their deeps? And their healer? And their ****** tank who didnt taunt. I could go on and on....

LoL the tank was literally the only one on you that whole time. And they were whirl winding the sent lol

Edited by Mookind

Normally wouldn't post negative stuff about people's videos, but you talk a lot of **** to random people in yours. :mad:

You're slow and horrible. Nice cleanse at the last second of whirlwind lol. I really loved the force lift on the target you just dotted a couple seconds earlier. And yeah i know the best players always go for the medpack when they're at 95% with a shield on. The sentinel could have soloed those first 4, because he's geared and he's a sentinel. The ending was the highlight. No lie. You get 4 people on you and your reaction is backpeddal away. My eyes are bleeding after watching this, so thanks for that.

You guys did wreck them. But did you see their deeps? And their healer? And their ****** tank who didnt taunt. I could go on and on....

LoL the tank was literally the only one on you that whole time. And they were whirl winding the sent lol

Pretty much this, though good work keeping so many busy at snow for so long.

As for those who complain about bubbles, he is definitely not bubble-stun. He has an AOE heal which put bubble stuns too high up the telekinetics skill tree for him. So stop complaining about those.

Normally wouldn't post negative stuff about people's videos, but you talk a lot of **** to random people in yours. :mad:

You're slow and horrible. Nice cleanse at the last second of whirlwind lol. I really loved the force lift on the target you just dotted a couple seconds earlier. And yeah i know the best players always go for the medpack when they're at 95% with a shield on. The sentinel could have soloed those first 4, because he's geared and he's a sentinel. The ending was the highlight. No lie. You get 4 people on you and your reaction is backpeddal away. My eyes are bleeding after watching this, so thanks for that.

lol if you are the same Spacebar on PoT5 you should take off your ''Pro attitude'' cause your aren't good has you speak now :D

So your thread title is 'this is epic" yet all I see a a smasher getting pocket healed against terrible DPS. Not epic in the least.

Maybe noobiness of opponents was meant? :D No, really, that's just stupid video about how to kill noobs. No special required in it, sometimes i happened to tank (haha, i'm a sorc) against 3-5 attackers (with healing support of course) and win. So really, you'd better show something challenging

Well i didnt see even the video. Just checked the scoreboard and thats it. No meaning to watch another slaugtering of recruit. Bring some vid, where your sentinal smash friend will go over 1400-1500dps or u will do 1mil+ healing, or 1300+ hps. Then it gonna be interresting match, cause you cant achiveve those numbers against weak oponents.

So your thread title is 'this is epic" yet all I see a a smasher getting pocket healed against terrible DPS. Not epic in the least.

well, it was certainly an epic fail that basically None of the dps ever focussed the healer and in that respect, epic lulz too.

Whoa thanks for the comments I'm impress how many Empire saw this one. To much hates, the dark side is strong here.

Obviously this video isn't about showing my healing skill but how a killing machine was Sayscha in this game. Not a big deal to be top healer at 250K heal as I said at the end of the video, but when you get 650K damage and the second DPS got 150K this is something.

-OMG another lolsmash... Yeah another one, but not like the others. He is one of the best I have seen. Playing lol smash is easy, but to master your defensive cooldown like he did on his sentinel is pretty rare. That's the reason why he was so easy to heal and the other team sucks too.

-OMG recruit gear. Yeah maybe true, but 4 recruit are suppose to kill 2 WH geared or at least a squishy sage.

Enough QQ and see you in WZ guys. Sort your scoreboard by healing and you'll find me at the top of the list.

-OMG recruit gear. Yeah maybe true, but 4 recruit are suppose to kill 2 WH geared or at least a squishy sage.

C'mon, man! What a statement!

<- this squishy sorc kills 1v2 recruits easily (sometimes even 1v2 bad players with better gear), in pair with another good tankish dps or healer it happens to be far more 4 and even more (and sometimes even bm-wh gear players).

On the other side the same squishy sorc can't handle particular guys 1v1, so back to the point -> facerolling poor beginners isn't epic at all. It might have been funny for you, but i would rather see tight match with some break ups, that kept in tense both groups until the end.