Any canon characters in this game yet?

twistedleftnut

Revan was always canon. Only idiots who hate Star Wars care about Disney's inane garbage.

LMAO! AMEN to that... I so agree.

With all its failings I have come to appreciate and become a hardcore fan of Legends material!

Kinda hoping that Sith warrior and all The Inquisitor Darth Imperius, Nox & Occulus turn out to be canon in some way or form...

Maybe even be added in this new lore they are making about SW and the introduction of possibly the 3 god trinity of entities that represent the will of the Dark Side of the Force... maybe they will use their names and their enforcer could be The Sith Warrior, Wrath... Not sure if they will scrap the idea of this Dark Side Force Gods in the end, but...ah one can only dream!

Like how Revan moved from legends to canon, are there any other characters in this game that moved to canon yet or is he still pretty much the only one?

Revan isn't canon.

We know that a legion was named after a figure called Revan.

This does not canonize anything else about the character.

Other than Revan, I don't think any of the characters actually present in the plot of SWTOR have gotten a nod in Canon yet, but two who are referenced through armor and/or codex entry, Darth Andeddu and Exar Kun, have gotten Easter Egg references in the Canon: The Sith Eternal's Fifth Legion is the Andeddu Legion (just like the Third Legion is the Revan Legion), and some RPG supplement / behind-the-scenes material also references Exar Kun.

Obviously these references in the Canon don't mean that anything about the characters' stories, personalities, etc. are necessarily going to carry over to a Canon counterpart, and they may never expand beyond the current obscure references.

Edited by DarthDymond