Star Fortress boss glitch fix?

twistedleftnut

Playing through the star fortress on alderaan on my inquisitor and I got to the final boss, but after I killed the droid waves coming out of the two doors and waited for one of the monitor droids to come out on the sides, I realized they weren't coming out. I thought it was just a little glitch and I would just need to wait but they still didn't come out even after waiting 10 minutes, which meant i couldn't beat the boss, is there a way to fix or do I have to restart the entire thing?? :confused:

Playing through the star fortress on alderaan on my inquisitor and I got to the final boss, but after I killed the droid waves coming out of the two doors and waited for one of the monitor droids to come out on the sides, I realized they weren't coming out. I thought it was just a little glitch and I would just need to wait but they still didn't come out even after waiting 10 minutes, which meant i couldn't beat the boss, is there a way to fix or do I have to restart the entire thing?? :confused:

Personally I don't think star fortresses are worth the effort. We don't need more companions, the only one that has any effect on story at all is Voss and it's minor. Before they screwed with them I could solo the heroic 2 after they screwed with them it's a struggle. And yes that glitch happens every once in a while since day one and has never been fixed.