Fury question

Belpheghor

Armor Penetration is the best amplifier for Fury.

Defel Spliced Genes or Cauterized Coronary are the best Tacticals, depending on your preference; Enraged Crush is a great choice if you want more area damage.

Descent of the Fearless is generally the best set, while The Victor's set can be both fun and useful if you don't mind a slight drop to your damage.

Edited by TitusOfTides

Armor Penetration is the best amplifier for Fury.

Defel Spliced Genes or Cauterized Coronary are the best Tacticals, depending on your preference; Enraged Crush is a great choice if you want more area damage.

Descent of the Fearless is generally the best set, while The Victor's set can be both fun and useful if you don't mind a slight drop to your damage.

Thnx for the tips. I use The Victor's set for my sin in PvP and it really does pay off with those self heals, Defel Spliced Genes was my first choice looking over the tacticals, that one looked really handy in PvP.

Edited by Belpheghor

Defel Spliced Genes and The Victor's are what I used to run when I was on a Fury/Concentration kick for a while.

A lot of people will say otherwise, but I really recommend playing around with the Hidden Savagery utility if you like the burst/stealth playstyle. Most ppl say it's just for dummy parsing, but I think those people don't consider the differences between what's important in PvP and PvE combat. A 48% damage boost to a Furious Slice crit can catch a lot of players by surprise.

Edited by TitusOfTides