Embrace the pain

DerSchneider

It's from biochem

It's from the RNG frag vendor

It's never been sold

One biochem schem has been sold. It was a joke schem and got refunded.

Don't get too excited if you see a Biochem schem being sold later. 50% chance its the other one which gives Commandos a knockback from 30m away.

Edited by Gyronamics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder if the SWTOR Devs work for blizzard part time? Tactical items are almost exactly like WoW Essences.

Bioware was a little smarter with their implementation. They put them on a vendor didn't exactly lock them to specific content..... But tying tactical items to crafting was not a good choice. Especially one as good as Embrace the Pain.

The radio silence is annoying as well. Using another one of blizzards strategies? lol

I'm giving this game another shot because BFA is the worst xpac in WoWs history. Now would be a good time for Bioware to step it up.

Whats the deal with this tactical?????

Edited by Diefexor

At this point this is just beyond retarded. Juggs are absolute worst class in ranked pvp and 2 things that would make them less **** are embrace the pain tactical and warmonger fix. No ETP tactical after months and fix announced for warmonger and not fixed. At this poin this is *********** disgrace. BW really learn how mmos work and you should never out bis item on a rng time gate but they only have 8 years of mmo experience it seems they are slow learner.

Some people appear to have it already.

I believe they're getting it from Kai and buying loads of the random boxes from him which can contain anything.

Well you know it is a crafting schematic that kai selling so if they got it from him they should get schematics so it should be on gtn already. At this point i dont thing that tactical is even in game they announced it to make it later and they forgot to make it.

Well you know it is a crafting schematic that kai selling so if they got it from him they should get schematics so it should be on gtn already. At this point i dont thing that tactical is even in game they announced it to make it later and they forgot to make it.

Well if that person is an active elo pusher in Ranked Warzones, than he sure will not try to sell the schematic.