So I just found the rd-07a eye patch....

darthherpderp

alot and where did u find it?

He's lying! Cause no one expects the smuggler inquisition! Wait, I mean, yes, where did you find such a pretty little thing as the rd-07a eye patch?

And now, for something completely different...

• 2 months later...

Ive been really looking for this. I think it would look awesome for my character. The thing that is misleading is I bought the rd-07a and its not a eye patch.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/rpdowning/Screenshot_2012-06-21_17_15_07_535089.jpg

I think I'm missing something. On Torhead it shows something with the same name but different item. It shows the eye patch while I get the stocking cap.

I'm on fatman so If anyone finds it and wants to sell it, please let me know.

Nevermind. I see I have the spider helment and not the viper. my bad.

Edited by rpdowning
add info

GTN default price is about 8k. I bought mine for that on Freedon Nadd and then 24hrs later another was up for the same price.

I loled.

Edit: Although not as hard as I did when I bought a battlelord chest for 25k.

Edited by _gideon

Ive been really looking for this. I think it would look awesome for my character. The thing that is misleading is I bought the rd-07a and its not a eye patch.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/rpdowning/Screenshot_2012-06-21_17_15_07_535089.jpg

I think I'm missing something. On Torhead it shows something with the same name but different item. It shows the eye patch while I get the stocking cap.

I'm on fatman so If anyone finds it and wants to sell it, please let me know.

Nevermind. I see I have the spider helment and not the viper. my bad.

:)

That is because the head piece you bought is the RD-07A Spider Helmet. The "eye patch" is the RD-07A Viper Helmet.

I got mine as a random drop on Hoth, from one of the pirates in the canyon below the ice fortress place.

If I'd know it was valuable I might not have equipped it...

Then one could speculate that using Hoth comms to purchase the loot boxes could also be a viable option. I know I have received more than one orange belt/bracer that way from various planets.

I wonder how many I have right now....

I actually have one on Ebon Hawk, haven't equipped it yet and had someone offer me 750k for it, it was tempting. Holding out for 1.3 since you will be able to augment it, I imagine the value will push up even higher. I believe it's the only eye-patch in the game isn't it?

I actually have one on Ebon Hawk, haven't equipped it yet and had someone offer me 750k for it, it was tempting. Holding out for 1.3 since you will be able to augment it, I imagine the value will push up even higher. I believe it's the only eye-patch in the game isn't it?

Don't forget it you try to augment it yourself it will bind it to you.

I would personally sell it for at least 500k, if it doesn't sell in the first two days, put it up again, eventually someone who has been hunting for it for a while will dish out the possibily overpriced amount.

I would personally sell it for at least 500k, if it doesn't sell in the first two days, put it up again, eventually someone who has been hunting for it for a while will dish out the possibily overpriced amount.

It's only overpriced if you don't value the look of an eye-patch. I, for one, loathe my cowboy hat, and would be willing to pool the credits from all of my toons to buy it.

Unfortunately, I have not seen it on the GTN yet....

That's a very mercenary attitude..

I like it. :sy_auction:

Undercutting your competitors and predicting your buyers is the way to profit on the GTN. Smuggling over stuff from the Imp side via mail worked too, until they made all GTN's neutral yesterday :mad: