Cooldowns, and Quinn vs Vetta

SinnerD

Hey all.

I have a couple of questions..

First of all i am currently a lvl 26 marauder with my points in carnage.

And i have a few issues.

First of all, there are many abilities that have cooldowns of 10 - 30 seconds, these are the most vital abilities i have with damage and i find myself looking at the cooldowns more then at the actual fight.

Do more people have this problem? It's also pretty hard to see when a cooldown is finished or not.

Second, i loved Quinn back on Nar Shaddaa, his healing was really nice but i am now on tattooine and having some issues with Quinn.

Mostly is that on his own i often find myself struggling to stay alive while he is happily dpsing instead of healing. (and yes i keep his gear updated)

Does this get any better?

Any tips on this? i could use the abilities he has myself but i am quite busy already disrupting and keeping eyes on my cooldowns myself.

Third, due to Quinn's lack of healing i am considering to use Vette again to help in tanking bosses, i did enjoyed the healing of Quinn when he's actually healing me, but lately i am wondering if i should maybe turn back to Vette, besides she's also more active during voiceovers and more quiet during the fights, while Quinn starts to annoy me with all his "I got you" and "you're stable" after just 1 silly small mob.

So my question is, Vette or Quinn?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by SinnerD