How long do flashpoints take?

I recently ran the first Imperial flashpoint (can't be bothered with the name right now) and it went pretty fast.

As an individual who can't sit and play for hours at a time, I was wondering are most of the flashpoints this length or do they get longer (or a lot longer)?

Serious question and (in before that's what she said).

Level 32 flashpoints.

Ive also known groups who have spent around 3 hours trying to beat the Imperial Boarding party in the flashpoint Mandalorian Raiders (level 25 flashpoint.) However me and my group did it in around 45 minutes.

Really its about how many times you and your group die

From my experiance, flashpoints are anywhere from 30 min to 90 min. Things like the amount of dialogue and number of wipes will vary the time somewhat, but up to the mid 30's I have found them all reasonable, some even felt short (I'm looking at you mandalorian raiders).

From my experiance, flashpoints are anywhere from 30 min to 90 min. Things like the amount of dialogue and number of wipes will vary the time somewhat, but up to the mid 30's I have found them all reasonable, some even felt short (I'm looking at you mandalorian raiders).

That is great news! Thanks!