Defeating the Mysterious Sith. (Shadow end boss, curuscant)

ABurghouts

How am i suppose to defeat this NPC?

As soon as im close to defeating him he uses his force powers to choke me, and instantly kills me.. Ive tried all kind of different tactics, all resulting in instant dead..

Ive did all side missions since i thought my lvl is to low, ive got the best armor i can afford, i have the best armor i can afford for my companion. Yet it itsn't much.. lol.. non upgradeble armors.. but its the best i can do..

But this NPC is 3 times as strong as i am.. what am i doing wrong?

First, what is your level? Second, did you keep your own gear up to date? Third, are you letting Quizen take the heat? Does he have all of his skills on auto-use (open companion action bar to check)? Does he have a stance active? Fourth, are you using your own abilities, like Force Stun, Channel the Force? Fifth, are you using medpacks and stims? Edited by Helig

Yes, ive tried it all.. im al lvl 16 now. and my companion is dead with in sec's.

I dont have the best armor no, i have no clue how i would do that since they are way above my paygrade..

You sure you used Force Stun=>Channel the Force=>Force Stun? It's practically an Iwin button. If your companion dies too fast, try ping-ponging the boss between you and companion using Taunt.

What spec are you? Which Technique are you running? How are you using your skills?

Asking because I levelled 3 Consulars - 2 Sages and 1 Shadow and I never had a lot of trouble with that guy.

Edited by Helig

You sure you used Force Stun=>Channel the Force=>Force Stun? It's practically an Iwin button. If your companion dies too fast, try ping-ponging the boss between you and companion using Taunt.

What spec are you? Which Technique are you running? How are you using your skills?

Asking because I levelled 3 Consulars - 2 Sages and 1 Shadow and I never had a lot of trouble with that guy.

Thanks, this worked.. :p

so easy... imma noob.. lol

Plus i didn't realized i had a load of Coruscant recommadations, and i got a (browntexted) armor while hunting.. I bought me all grade 5 upgrades, and a new lightsaber.. This made me win..

And i automated all my companion's skills like you said.. i destroyed that sith guy with 60% health left.. it was easy :D

Thanks, this worked.. :p

so easy... imma noob.. lol

Plus i didn't realized i had a load of Coruscant recommadations, and i got a (browntexted) armor while hunting.. I bought me all grade 5 upgrades, and a new lightsaber.. This made me win..

And i automated all my companion's skills like you said.. i destroyed that sith guy with 60% health left.. it was easy :D

Excellent, glad to be of assistance.

Have fun in your adventures!:rolleyes: