how is madness for pve?

Prodiigy

How does madness perform in pve? are their any guilds that would take a madness sin on a NIM ops?

Since the buff a patch ago, Madness is one of (if not the top) dps spec in game for raw damage. They are a bit squishy at times, but with good defensive CD management this can be mitigated. So madness is definitely good for NIM ops.

How does madness perform in pve? are their any guilds that would take a madness sin on a NIM ops?

As long as you're doing 8 man content, it's the, hands down, preferred dps spec for Assassins. There are a few fights (NiM Council) where the AoE damage is a lot for it to handle, but those cases are few and far between. Personally, I've played it on every fight in DF NiM, and have consistently been top (or next to top) damage in the groups I've run with. My best fight to date is a 4800 dps kill of Grob'thok in 8 man NiM, and I love my tanks to death for putting the adds right in my way on that fight :)

Edited because I'm bad at English.

Edited by Aelanis

As long as you're doing 8 man content, it's the, hands down, preferred dps spec for Assassins. There are a few fights (NiM Council) where the AoE damage a lot for it to handle, but those cases are few and far between. Personally, I've played it on every fight in DF NiM, and have consistently been top (or next to top) damage in the groups I've run with. My best fight to date is a 4800 dps kill of Grob'thok in 8 man NiM, and I love my tanks for putting the adds right in my way on that fight :)

For a second I mixed Grob'thok and Nefra and almost choked to my coffee when I saw the 4800 DPS. Too early in the morning...