Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vanguard / Powertech Officially Broken!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Vanguard / Powertech Officially Broken!!!

Bonzenaattori
02.07.2018 , 11:36 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ufarax View Post
What I am afraid of are the PVP crybabies. Every MMO has them, and developers cater to them. My motto is this.."it''s not the spec, it's what between the ears". If your character stinks, guess who's fault it is....look in the mirror.
Even though in another post we can find you whining about sorc/sage dps spec
Mmmm.
"it''s not the spec, it's what between the ears

ufarax
02.08.2018 , 02:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonzenaattori View Post
Even though in another post we can find you whining about sorc/sage dps spec
Mmmm.
In my posts, I never ask for changes to specs. I complain about PVP players and ask the devs to keep the specs the same, no changes. as for the Sorcs (lightning), I said there was no bug. And there is no bug. "it''s not the spec, it's what between the ears

omaan
02.08.2018 , 05:34 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinsal View Post
You came to that conclusion of a game mode that less than 1% of the population play and that more an indication of heals and guard then PT awesomeness. By that same logic sniper and merc or any class should never been buffed or nerfed. I played PT since the days of the Carolina parakeet spec and it in the worst shape it been due to the DCD race in which it was left behind as I quite possibly think the current devs think that pt is a sub spec of merc
And you came on conclusion based on content me and my friends are not playing so what? We all playing different contents on different hard modes, and that doesnt mean that devs must nerf/buff depending on only one side of content. If they buff pts for regs, pt will become nearly a god in tr because pts are already performing good there. If you nerf pt because of tr then pt will be a complete garbage in regs. Devs MUST consider everything, and buff one part of pt (fro example its survivability so it become viable in regs/solo ranked), but nerf its dps (so it wont be as powered in tr as it now).