Artifice Crystals

Jaren_Kincaid

In my travels, I've picked up a bunch of crystals that have been used in artifice to make... other coloured crystals (and the occasional lightsabre hilt). However, I now seem to be stuck on Artifice level 37 with no new things to craft. How do I increase my crafting skill? I went to the crew skills trainer on the Fleet, but it seems all he does is sell more crystals. This whole artifice thing is confusing me. Please help. Edited by Jaren_Kincaid

Ok, so you are saying you are stuck? That is rather odd to me, since I have an artifice and never ran out of things to craft while leveling. Remember you have Crystals, Enhancements, Hilts and the off-hands to craft. You can also craft things that are blue/purple from your RE's as well. Over on the left hand side it will show diff colors, make sure you never craft any that are gray (to level your trade skill). Even the greens ones will level your trade skill.

Make sure you have the most recent patterns learned, you can find the Artifice Trainer on the Imperial Fleet in the Crew Skill section. Usually about every 20-30 points or so when leveling your crafting trade skill. You can also sort your prof when you are in the Crew Skills Window to show levels/ratings/diff. You can see things much easier with level, as it will show the most recent patterns (always highest) to craft for points.

Last but not least there is a bug sometimes where when you go to a trainer and look for Trainable under the sorting (default setting) it will not show the patterns you can actually learn. So what you do is sort it by "All" and then scroll down to the ones that you may have the appropriate level to train.

I hope this helps you out and good luck.

Edited by Etilrellim

You've gone to the crystal vendor at the fleet who sells a small number of high level schematics, go to the artifice crew skills vendor in the crew skills area, he'll have many new schematics for you to learn.

For artifice, you should be making hilts and enhancements to bring it all the way to 400, since it's the fastest. Make items where skill shows as orange, same as the other game "You-Know-What".

Grey - no skill improvement

Green - 1 skill pt

Yellow - 1 or 2 skill pt

Orange - 2 skills pt