What new classes would you like to see?

XjediXrf

I can't actually think of anything. The one thing that's missing is a pet class, but as we all get companions anyway that seems to be taken care of. Otherwise I would have gone for a droid mechanic who summons groups of up to 3 battle droids.

I can't actually think of anything. The one thing that's missing is a pet class, but as we all get companions anyway that seems to be taken care of. Otherwise I would have gone for a droid mechanic who summons groups of up to 3 battle droids.

Yeah, pet classes are all I can think of really. Droids/vicious beasts (depending on faction).

Force Adept.

And id like what you fight with to be determined in several different ways, be it AC choice or even talent spec choice.

Id like this class to be able to represent several things.

-Force Witch

-Master of Teras Kasi type martial arts character

-A fledgling force user like Luke Skywalker (so lightsaber possibility)

-Mara jade esque character

-Generic force user/priest of baron do type stuff

Their are so many more force philosophies then Jedi, and not every powerful force user gets picked up to the sith or Jedi. Races and planets have their own belief system and can quite powerfully use the force.

Also, this allows bioware to do one class and they can use it for both sides.

Id also like to see going deep into LS/DS or remaining neutral affect the abilities of this class graphically. So if you go really evil, your DPS will look dark or like lightning.

I would be interested in seeing a non-force melee character utilizing vibroswords/blades/electro-staffs. Ultimately, I'm satisfied with slapping orange vibroswords on my Marauder, but hey, it would be cool.

Agree, a vibro staff based on the Emperor's Red Guards from RotJ would be my ideal new class.

I would be interested in seeing a non-force melee character utilizing vibroswords/blades/electro-staffs. Ultimately, I'm satisfied with slapping orange vibroswords on my Marauder, but hey, it would be cool.

That'd be cool. Feels sort of silly to me that the non-jedi/sith melee DPS classes equip blaster pistols and rifles as their main weapon.

I'd love to see a class based off of Lumiya, moreover, a class that uses a light whip. It doesn't get too much cooler than a light whip. Have the AC's branch off to have one AC based on damage, CCs, and cool whip attacks, while the other AC focuses on AoE damage and possibly buffs and debuffs. Have it set up to split between a whip fighter and maybe like a dancer-style class.

The dancers playstyle could be based off of Knight of the Blazing Sun's playstyle from the Warhammer: Age of Reckoning MMO. I've always liked the idea of an AoE debuffer. It makes for a support class that's not just limited to pocket healing.

A version of the Teras Kasi Master from SWG would be cool, imo.

I also had the idea of an "engineer" or "beastmaster" class. Maybe dark beasts could be controlled using the Force (Imperial side) whereas the Republic would have the engineer that controls droids. Heck even a squadron commander who controls a bunch of grunts. 3 sounds good to me, maybe a spec that allows 4.

It would be awesome if each had its own small hotbar but I can see that getting really complicated. Also the beastmaster/engineer would have to have really low defense. They could have modes where their pets either attack one target or spread out their attacks to multiple ones. Would be great for tanking.

Something for inspiration could be the Mastermind class in City of Villains.

Companion or "pet"-heavy class: Republic Noble / Imperial Officer

Two companions at once, Presence as primary attribute (for extra companion buffs).

Advanced Classes: charismatic leader / tactician officer with healing / melee damage skill trees (uses blaster pistol & vibrosword/electrostaff)

manipulator / strategist with debuff / ranged damage skill trees (uses blaster pistol and power generator or equivalent)

shared skill tree is leadership (provides party buffs and companion enhancements).

both classes would gain a bodyguard//tank companion at level 1.

storyline for Noble would focus heavily on Republic politics, for the Officer would focus on Imperial grand strategy.

Examples from Star Wars: Princess Leia / Senator Amidala; Grand Moff Tarkin / Grand Admiral Thrawn

What is missing is a heavy duty combat support class, with strong buffs and debuffs, both single target and aoe.

Ground targetted AoE buffs/debuffs, with stronger versions channeled, altering accuracy, alacrity, cast time, critical chance, movement speed, illusionary target decoys, punishment skills etc.

Basically a GW mesmer :)

I want a Sith/Jedi class that...

--Allows me to ROFLstomp enemies with melee AND Force attacks (Juggernaut/Knight + Sorcerer/Sage)

--Lets me look like a combination of Juggernaut and Inquisitor robed gear.

--Lets me use a single, one-handed lightsaber.

--Can tank or DPS well.

That or a hand-to-hand Teras Kasi class like the Masters of Teras Kasi game on PlayStation. But I'd prefer the first one ;p

I want an Imperial Royal Guard, or their blue counterparts from the sequels. You actually get to fight them in the Jedi Knight storyline so there are already models and armor in game. I think it'd be fun to have them as a dual weapon class switching between blasters and those force pikes they carry.

i think instread of new classes i would just like to see master classes

it would be compliacated and never work but could we have advanced classes for our advanced class. it would only be new abilties and either small trees or something to change the gameplay.

this would not work however seeing as balance would be to hard and such. oh well

example would be if your a guardian your become "wall of light" or something or if your dps then you become a battle ward or something idk it would be something new and not have to add a class.

i cant imagine there is much room to add classes.