Looking for Manaan SH Decorator

I just purchased the Manaan SH and am really quite awful at interior decorating or just being creative whatsoever. I am looking for someone to has these elusive qualities to be my SH decorator. If you are interested and are skilled in SH decoration you can PM me on Discord (DarthZix#0245) and I can explain further what sort of design I am looking for as well as compensation.

I am on Satele Shan.

Edited by Hellbeast_Slayer
Server Addition

Is this for a personal Stronghold? Because if so, then only you can decorate it.

I'd suggest checking the stronghold board and visiting some other peoples strongholds to see what works and what doesn't - steal their ideas and make them your own! :)

• 3 weeks later...
I just purchased the Manaan SH and am really quite awful at interior decorating or just being creative whatsoever. I am looking for someone to has these elusive qualities to be my SH decorator. If you are interested and are skilled in SH decoration you can PM me on Discord (DarthZix#0245) and I can explain further what sort of design I am looking for as well as compensation.

I am on Satele Shan.

I won't be able to decorate your SH for you however, I'd absolutely love to help you brainstorm ideas and create a plan for your SH and then help you adjust in any way that I can. I sent you a discord friend request from Revan#6772.