Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Conflict - Match 1 - Round 1 - NullForce Collective VS Mando’ad Vod’saad

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Galactic Conflict - Match 1 - Round 1 - NullForce Collective VS Mando’ad Vod’saad

karadron
01.11.2017 , 01:48 PM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Its cool just helping out.

Man happy to finally see the reaper three in action.
There is no Reaper-III, only Reaper-II.

Jarons
01.11.2017 , 01:53 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
There is no Reaper-III, only Reaper-II.
K your just messing up today check your fleet numbers you have 1 reaper -III.

karadron
01.11.2017 , 01:55 PM | #233
K your just messing up today check your fleet numbers you have 1 reaper -III.
It wasn't really a serious statement. hence the .

Jarons
01.11.2017 , 02:02 PM | #234
It wasn't really a serious statement. hence the .
Lol am blind frfr I didn't even noticed it.Need to stay off the forums when using my phone screen way to small.

karadron
01.11.2017 , 02:04 PM | #235
Lol am blind frfr I didn't even noticed it.Need to stay off the forums when using my phone screen way to small.
Yeah, I don't like to forum from my phone much.

Jarons
01.11.2017 , 02:21 PM | #236
Yeah, I don't like to forum from my phone much.
Yup but I'll probably not debate much this go have to finish some stuff for my own faction and find a way to deal with my biggest issue when it comes to you and sil fleets.So have fun without my brilliant insight.

MadDutchman
01.11.2017 , 08:41 PM | #237
Withdrawal from the Game

I really hate to do this, especially after just starting a debate, but I just started a new job on Monday and I don't have the time anymore to continue in good conscience. I wanted to have this battle settled before I left but things took longer and so that didn't happen.

If anyone has any clever ideas on how to handle my withdrawal that doesn't involve a lot of work on my part, I'm all ears (I would rather not do mass suicide or something, that's just boring)

I should still be able to pop in to comment on future debates a bit so I won't be disappearing completely.

EDIT: Also, if the level of participation on my part isn't too great, this battle can still go forward, but that will be pretty much it.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

karadron
01.11.2017 , 09:31 PM | #238
Well Dutch if you wanna read my strategy without Sil answering my questions I just added it to my post. And good luck.

Silenceo
01.23.2017 , 09:37 PM | #239
The Collectives Disappearance

Dathomir: Space

The order had finally come down from above, it was time to strike at Mandalore with all their strength, no feints, no skirmish lines... A full fledged battle. The engineers scurried from station to station, prepping the flagship for hyperspace as well as linking the fleets hyperdrives, to come out in battle formation. The formation was complex, being orchestrated by the Admiral, and there must be no mistakes.

Battery after battery could be heard in the background, checking in with fleet command and confirming their readiness. The pilots were all docked and standing by for rapid deployment into the fray. All that they now needed, was a final report from the scouts already in-system. The wait was a long one, made longer by the anticipation...

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

Myrkr

The subjects were performing admirably! Not only had their recent improvements to the VHK line improved their problem solving, but also their sheer ferocity! The team of scientists were ever so eager to report to the council their successes, hoping they would be granted further funding. This new version of the VHK, the mark IV, was slimmer than the previous iterations, but its armoring was no less protective. Other than the advancements in the psychological department, they had even managed to fit the shield to the unit much closer, and allowing for a 2/3 coverage instead of the 1/2 coverage that the others currently had.

They were so cheerful of their success, they overlooked how the cyborg followed their movement, its heading tilting some what... Analyzing... Calculating...

************************************************** ************************************************** ************

Dathomir: Ground

The Mandalorians were being pushed back faster than ever, now. Yesterday they had managed to deflect the mando's assault and crippled the force with a counter attack. Their commander was putting on the pressure now, and the morale was high in the Collective's army, as they continued forward. They had recently encircled the area with juggernauts, narrowing the area that the Mandalorians could flee. It would only be a matter of time now, before they were dead or captured.

It was then however, that the jungle seemed to become deathly still, the birds that usually chirped were silenced, and the wind itself seemed to have been snuffed out. Most of the troopers did not notice it, assuming it was just this creepy planet. The Collectives commander however... Felt something was off. Not long after, a green trail of smoke seemed to approach the commander's unit from all sides...

What appeared to be zombies lurched out of the underbrush all around, seizing men and VHK's alike before they could turn their guns on them. By the time they could, their numbers were already noticeably reduced. The commander prepared to issue an order, but no sound came from his mouth. He glanced down, noting the dagger protruding from his chest, as a misty figure held him as he tumbled to the ground.

The Collective forces were thrown into disarray, and with their leader down, morale imploded. With them so distracted by the undead, the Mandalorians were able to struck blow after blow, fighting like cornered beasts given a chance at freedom.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************

Dathomir: Space

They had finally received the final reports and were preparing to jump. The Admiral gave the command, the entire Collective's fleet lurching into hyperspace as one in an instant. The crew readied themselves, knowing that they would soon be over Mandalore, sowing destruction.

Suddenly, the flagship bucked, throwing the command crew to the deck. The ship had exited hyperspace. It was much too, they had not yet arrived over Mandalore.

Beyond the Flagship's bridge however, the Admiral saw the cause, the ones who would interrupt their crusade.... An unknown fleet of gargantuan size and strength...

"Battle Stations!"

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************

Myrkr

Their report finally filed, the scientists had begun to head home, with only the lead scientists remaining in the lab. He wanted to go over some of the figures one more time, theorizing of another way that they could improve their cybernetic interfacing technology and neural pathways. As he was pacing, making his rounds, something made him stop in his tracks. He slowly turned his head and to his horror, the VHK-IV was not in its station. He frantically rushed over, searching for it.

Its charging cables were undamaged, and there were no signs of it being dragged off, but the oddest bit was that by protocol, all prototypes must be deactivated and restrained between testing periods, a safety precaution. Yet, it was not here. He ran over to his console, trying to contact security immediately, to get them down here. It however, would not power up. After taking a look at the back, he noticed that the power cables had been savagely severed.

He spun around, to make a break for the door, only to run head first into the missing VHK-IV which was inches behind him. He hadn't even heard it coming... The prototype droid took the scientists by the throat, and raised him into the air, suffocating him. Moments later, he went limp, lifeless. The droid casually cast the man aside.

The cyborg revolution, had begun...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...