At least I got new info on Kira and Scourge

Lium

From Darth Hexid. I was able to ask her about both companions. Apparently, Kira did try to break me out of carbonite but had a run in with Vaylin. She somehow survived the encounter. Thanks to my training, of course. ;)

She has since disappeared into Wild Space.

Scourge, meanwhile, was apparently working behind the scenes to ensure my victory over Valkorian. Nice to know he was involved somehow, but I'm curious how.

Hopefully we'll get more info in the near future.

Edited by Lium

From Darth Hexid. I was able to ask her about both companions. Apparently, Kira did try to break me out of carbonite but had a run in with Vaylin. She somehow survived the encounter. Thanks to my training, of course. ;)

Scourge, meanwhile, was apparently working behind the scenes to ensure my victory over Valkorian. Nice to know he was involved somehow, but I'm curious how.

Can you tell me how you know this? I got Hexid, but I can't figure out how to get her quest to hear her talk.

Can you tell me how you know this? I got Hexid, but I can't figure out how to get her quest to hear her talk.

Bring up your companion screen (press N). There will be a new Alert at the top from Lana Beniko. Click Travel to Location. In the base go to the Force section, and Hexid will be there. You can then start the dialogue.

Thanks guys. I didn't get an alert from Lana, and when I tried looking for her last night she was standing there without a quest icon over her so I overlooked her. Only found her by mousing over everything in the force users room. >.>

She's .... interesting lol.

She's .... interesting lol.

I like her more than Ranos, I would have chosen her over Ranos had I known she was like this.:rak_03: I judged a book by its cover!:rak_01:

She has the Fem Sith Inquisitor voice does she not?

Edited by Eshvara

I like her more than Ranos, I would have chosen her over Ranos had I known she was like this.:rak_03: I judged a book by its cover!:rak_01:

I did choose her, but all you stinkin' light siders ruined it!!!

It didn't sound like the inquisitor's voice to me.

At first I thought my sith warrior was talking to me, instead of her. This was funny xD

At first I thought my sith warrior was talking to me, instead of her. This was funny xD

I thought she sounded like femWarrior too. Maybe because my femWarrior is a Sith Trueblood as well?

Anyway, my Dark5 Inquisitor talked to Hexid for a bit, and slowly backed away. There's crazy and there's HOLYFECKERSCRAZY, and Darth Hexid falls into this second category.

I hope SanaRae and Ranos can keep her in check.

I thought she sounded like femWarrior too. Maybe because my femWarrior is a Sith Trueblood as well?

Anyway, my Dark5 Inquisitor talked to Hexid for a bit, and slowly backed away. There's crazy and there's HOLYFECKERSCRAZY, and Darth Hexid falls into this second category.

I hope SanaRae and Ranos can keep her in check.

Hexid is a Zabrak.

So, as far as I'm aware, that's now three sources for Kira and Scourge (and Nadia too): Choza Raabat, Ranos, and Hexid. (Not that they're always great sources - Choza just gave a platitude about Kira, for instance.) Meanwhile, most non-force-sensitive companions for the jedi have had only one source: Choza Raabat can comment on Felix, Tharan, and Doc. I'm not aware of even one snippet for Zenith.

As a player with a consular main - moreover, one who plays female, so my characters are always romancing the guys (who are not force-sensitive) - there's just so little information available for us. :( Like... it's not exactly as if the poor jedi knight gets very much. But somehow the consular manages even less.

Does anyone know of any snippet I might have missed somewhere...?

Edited by Estelindis

She has since disappeared into Wild Space.

Not to be asinine about this, but, well yeah, I'm gonna be asinine about this. You need to wrap stuff like this in the spoiler tags. Not everyone has experienced this. Take other people into consideration. TYVM.

Not to be asinine about this, but, well yeah, I'm gonna be asinine about this. You need to wrap stuff like this in the spoiler tags. Not everyone has experienced this. Take other people into consideration. TYVM.
What an odd thing to post.

1. There is nothing spoilerish about the OP. It's info on a couple old companions that have no bearing on the story whatsoever.

2. There's an entire thread about this here, which is actually quite helpful to those who may not have had the chance to get the companion.

Chill.

What an odd thing to post.

1. There is nothing spoilerish about the OP. It's info on a couple old companions that have no bearing on the story whatsoever.

2. There's an entire thread about this here, which is actually quite helpful to those who may not have had the chance to get the companion.

Chill.

It is a spoiler. As I said, not everyone has experienced those conversations. And just hovering the title of the thread reveals information. If people wish to see this information in a post form, then they can click the spoiler button to view it and not be spoiled because they hovered the title.

And that other thread you linked doesn't reveal any of the information on hover. It has links that have to be clicked in the opening post, and I applaud Jenny for doing it that way.

It is a spoiler. As I said, not everyone has experienced those conversations. And just hovering the title of the thread reveals information. If people wish to see this information in a post form, then they can click the spoiler button to view it and not be spoiled because they hovered the title.

And that other thread you linked doesn't reveal any of the information on hover. It has links that have to be clicked in the opening post, and I applaud Jenny for doing it that way.

A spoiler would be something like, "Scourge is the actual traitor. After you were placed in carbonite, he journeyed to Zakuul in secrecy and took on a new name: Zildrog. He then formed the Order of Zildrog as a way to weaken the Eternal Empire from within. Kira has been trying to stop him since it is believed he's gone too far."

A couple tidbits of info about companions from vanilla that no one has seen in years that's really only of interest to one class is not spoiler information. But to each their own.