Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

question about referring link thing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
question about referring link thing

Vigilark
08.14.2017 , 09:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
It's risky because if they don't pay all you could do is raise a ticket with BWA and maybe they'll reverse the click (I've heard it happening but not sure if they still do).
You could ask for a sum in advance (not many would do this) . I would think most people probably pay up as I rarely hear of people being ripped off but either way it's going to be a gamble.

No you don't have to in sub, you can just it outright.
Yes, I've thought of asking for the credits up front, but that puts them in the same position I'm in, wondering if they will get ripped off lol. Guess I'll wait til a guildie or someone I have grouped with a bunch offers. Or, someone who I know has a good track record. I'm mostly a solo player for now, so don't know many players yet.

MeNaCe-NZ
08.14.2017 , 09:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilark View Post
Yes, I've thought of asking for the credits up front, but that puts them in the same position I'm in, wondering if they will get ripped off lol. Guess I'll wait til a guildie or someone I have grouped with a bunch offers. Or, someone who I know has a good track record. I'm mostly a solo player for now, so don't know many players yet.
You could pretty much ask anyone that you trust enough and has credits and they'll pay market rate for the referral (4-5 million seems to be the going rate lately). No reason anyone would say no unless they don't have credits to do so since they return on selling the initial CC they get is better than what they paid for the referral.