New pack reputation weekly cap...

ghoul_drool

Really? You have to wait for the next major push to add a zero?

Really?

It is not a game breaking bug, so it is prudent not to prioritize it over the actual game breaking bugs = coming in the next patch.

Yes I know you can't use the rep tokens, but the game is not broken because of it.

Wait wait wait wait... Really, I must wait two months when I get legend in Binary Star reputation... Awesome bioware... EA games - F*CK UP everything

Um. I am guessing you don't know when 2.10 is comming. Most likely (except for small patches like today) it will be our next patch.

It is comming in 2 weeks. September 9th.

An update! This bug is going to be fixed in 2.10, as we are completely removing the weekly cap from the Binary Star Realty reputation.

Shortly after, in 2.10.1, we're removing the weekly cap from ALL Cartel Market reputations.

Go ahead and remove all weekly caps from pve reps too while you are at it please

An update! This bug is going to be fixed in 2.10, as we are completely removing the weekly cap from the Binary Star Realty reputation.

Shortly after, in 2.10.1, we're removing the weekly cap from ALL Cartel Market reputations.

Oh I see, so you'll only remove the reputation caps from gambling packs, but PVE content can just as well remain the same? Man it must morally suck to work for Bioware/EA.

This is insane. I wondered why my rep this week for that faction peetered out after clicking 3 certificates. I also can't believe it would take so long to add a '0' like someone said.

Seriously, do you have to contract out just for that? Is no one there capable of fixing this? <.<

This is insane. I wondered why my rep this week for that faction peetered out after clicking 3 certificates. I also can't believe it would take so long to add a '0' like someone said.

Seriously, do you have to contract out just for that? Is no one there capable of fixing this? <.<

Combine these three reasons and you'll know why:

1. We have a paid expansion coming out later this year
  2. No fix is ever sent to live with first going to the QA team
  3. Other bugs are game breaking

Edited by znihilist