Devs, can you implement SKRIMAGE warzones?

SOULCASTER

Was just randomly thinking and wishing the other day, that we had instanced warzones we could go into as a 16 man group. Kind of like an operation. Basically you would get into 2 separate 8 man groups, and enter this instance and it would be a warzone of your choosing. You don't get any rewards, no valor, no comms, etc....but you could play out any warzone of your choosing.

What this would be good for:

- GUILD WARS! 8v8 set up play dates of guild vs guild.

- PRACTICE! (For rateds, or try new tactics. Show new players warzone tactics without having to 8-pre-made vs 8 PUG a normal warzone)

Thoughts? /discuss

Edited by SOULCASTER
spelling =)

Always wanted a feature where you could do practice for ranked. Back in my ladder days playing the BF series if you had your own server you could load just your team and work on strategy or get another team for practice rounds.

Something that offers no rewards or anything.

Always wanted a feature where you could do practice for ranked. Back in my ladder days playing the BF series if you had your own server you could load just your team and work on strategy or get another team for practice rounds.

Something that offers no rewards or anything.

Hell yes that'd be great in this game.

We'd run 1 or more dedicated to comp. team practice, inter team practice, and invite others in for scrimmages. /nostalgia

I agree that practice warzones would be nice. On the flip side of that, however:

There are certainly a lot of guilds out there who would simply use a practice warzone to find exploits in the maps. They'd zero in on spots where they can cap nodes undetected, jump off the map or get around walls, etc. As much as I'd like to see these implemented, I think it would be more of an opportunity for cheaters to game the system as opposed to giving players an honest way to practice teamwork.

There are certainly a lot of guilds out there who would simply use a practice warzone to find exploits in the maps. They'd zero in on spots where they can cap nodes undetected, jump off the map or get around walls, etc. As much as I'd like to see these implemented, I think it would be more of an opportunity for cheaters to game the system as opposed to giving players an honest way to practice teamwork.

Well, maybe, just maybe, a better solution for Bioware would be to iron out all the kinks so exploits cannot happen, and not just not provide ways for people to try to find the exploits. :p

I asked about large scale pvp at the London meet this year, whilst folk were asking about emotes that automatically react to other emotes (bloody rp) I asked the chap Damien who bought us huttball and the bottom line is hardware their end until they have a few things sorted they cant do it.

P.S Damien im the chap that heckled you from start to finish but was great chatting after the event finished.

I asked about large scale pvp at the London meet this year, whilst folk were asking about emotes that automatically react to other emotes (bloody rp) I asked the chap Damien who bought us huttball and the bottom line is hardware their end until they have a few things sorted they cant do it.

P.S Damien im the chap that heckled you from start to finish but was great chatting after the event finished.

I think you misread the post. When I said "16 man warzones" I meant 8v8, which currently exists in game. I just want the ability to have skrimages in the current warzones we have now. Where you dont have to queue up necessarily. You can just get 16 people (8v8) and enter an instance of the warzone and practice.

I wasn't talking open world of mass-pvp

Edited by SOULCASTER