More legacy changes?! How about fixing critical issues for your current subscribers.

Okay, so I saw a bunch of legacy changes, that's cool I guess.

How about addressing some of the major issues that current subsciberes are having. it's cool that you want to promote the game to a whole new range of customers, but the devs are shooting this game in the foot foot by not addressing problems that CURRENT, PAYING SUBCRIBERS are having.

Am I saying I'm leaving? No. I want this game to be successful, but by having endgame content problems, the hardcore player base is getting frustrated.

What needs to happen?

1. FIX OPERATIONS LAG - This is not a clientside issue. There have been many times during a HM EC that we've asked the many people in Denova if they are lagging horribly as well, the answer is always a yes. It shouldn't be that we can't raid at times because there will be too much lag. As a matter of fact, we quit after 3 wipes this past Monday due to server lag that was between 3 - 7 seconds, and multiple button presses before an ability would even activate. This is a HUGE ISSUE among the player-base right now and needs to be addressed.

2. TEST THE PATCHES - Colonel Vorgath was the latest example. I know it's being addressed at this very moment, but despite the turnaround on the problem, it's an inconvenience for people who do endgame PvE content. We have Tuesday's as one of our raid nights, but knowing that we won't be able to get past Vorgath due to a patch problem is pretty frustrating.

Is it being fixed right now? Yes. Is this the first time this has happened? No.

3. FIX REWARDS - Another problem that has appeared as of late. I ran a SM EV for some Black Hole comms with a group only to find out that none of us got them. We even had the nice notification saying that we will recieve them upon completion. Did we ACTUALLY GET THEM? No, we did not. Once again, this isssue has been addressed by a dev, still frustrating.

Once again. Is it being fixed right now? Yes. Is this the first time this has happened? No.

Keep in mind this is all going on in-game at this moment in time.

What happens as a result?

Well until a hotfix comes out, we can't do anything in EC past Vorgath, we can't get BH comms from group finder for operations, and EVEN WHEN THOSE ARE FIXED. We still have to face the most frustrating enemy this game has to offer....

Operations lag!

Please Bioware, don't alienate your current players by spending your time getting ready for F2P. We are paying subcribers who want this game to succeed, but to do that problems need to be fixed. Do I expect a glitch-free game every patch? No, it's an MMO, relaistically there will always be something. But the large bugs like this are too frequent.

Edited by Toochbag

...and they seriously think the game is still worth $15 a month :rolleyes:

No, they don't. And it's not.

The irony of them giving us 25 black hole commendations just in time to screw us out of 25 black hole commendations with buggy group finder behavior has pegged the meter.

Your testing process sucks.

No, they don't. And it's not.

The irony of them giving us 25 black hole commendations just in time to screw us out of 25 black hole commendations with buggy group finder behavior has pegged the meter.

Your testing process sucks.

Just finished Directive 7 Hard Mode, ran through it and in the end did not get the BH commendations.

Don't forget some of the questionable design decisions made as well. Cloister players away in a town that's completely inaccessible to the other faction so that there's no difference between a pvp and a pve server? Claim to have a robust class system but only offer 8 classes trying to make ~24 distinct playstyles work? Cater to the lowest common denominator at every turn of the wheel?

Yeah, that's working out real well...

The lag isn't only in operations either I've had a number of FP where there's maybe only 1 or 2 other groups doing it and we'll hit bad lag spikes as well. Of course most the FP are forgiving enough that a second or 2 of lag won't wipe you.

I hera you on the EC lag though, my guild just did our first progression this past weekend, and while we were lucky to not get too many spikes, we got it at some very inopportune moments (like Kephess' Bombers, that caused an instant wipe right there).