<IRS> LF mara/sniper for main RWZ group.

g t f o of our topic, cheers.

deep man :(

Thought the internet was a place for everyone to share opinions and stuff, but if youre the king of the web I guess we all should hail and price you

No need for harsh words.

deep man :(

Thought the internet was a place for everyone to share opinions and stuff, but if youre the king of the web I guess we all should hail and price you

No need for harsh words.

You are just spreading cancer and nonsense in every topic where u show up. There is plenty of them on this forums. While I understand ur butthurtness about our setup there is no need to be that mad , that u spend ur free time seaching for my posts/topics and trying to put ur silly jokes in there.

You are just spreading cancer and nonsense in every topic where u show up. There is plenty of them on this forums. While I understand ur butthurtness about our setup there is no need to be that mad , that u spend ur free time seaching for my posts/topics and trying to put ur silly jokes in there.

It was just a question jesus.

Im not butthurt about your "setup"

I dont need to search up your "topics" when they are at the front page.

Is it not illegal to find your reactions funny, if you dont like it stop acting like a moron

It was just a question jesus.

Im not butthurt about your "setup"

I dont need to search up your "topics" when they are at the front page.

Is it not illegal to find your reactions funny, if you dont like it stop acting like a moron

Are you really that clueless :D? Or just acting like a complete idiot?

Try finding something else than "are they using 4 healers", "now will they use 4 healers", "I would ragequit aswell if I had to play vs 3 healers etc". And then tell me u r not butthurt.

Are you really that clueless :D? Or just acting like a complete idiot?

Try finding something else than "are they using 4 healers", "now will they use 4 healers", "I would ragequit aswell if I had to play vs 3 healers etc". And then tell me u r not butthurt.

Dude what?..

I asked a fair question out of couriosity, then you prolong it to this, all you couldve done was to nicely reply "No"

instead of searching up MY post.

Sometimes man :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Dude what?..

I asked a fair question out of couriosity, then you prolong it to this, all you couldve done was to nicely reply "No"

instead of searching up MY post.

Sometimes man :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

There is no need to search for your posts, they are in every topic :D. Impulse is long gone, yet you are still being their dog repeating their phrases in every possible post of yours. Thats pathetic.

There is no need to search for your posts, they are in every topic :D. Impulse is long gone, yet you are still being their dog repeating their phrases in every possible post of yours. Thats pathetic.

how is Impulse long gone? Last time I talked with them was yesterday :D

Hop on our Mumble and talk about good old days.

I'm just don't have a fatherly side in me, get annoyed by youngsters

Best Drama Queen, average troll, nonfactor gamer - youre achievments in this game. ;) /praise for youre chatting skills though.

Continue to teach me grammar plz :rolleyes: /kisses

P.S: Skip the fatherly and go grandpa \o/ You fit right in cuz, you know, youre hairs. :rolleyes:

Edited by KenzoPrime

I'm just don't have a fatherly side in me, get annoyed by youngsters

You are a bad player, yet you make quite self-confident statements. Bad at commenting games aswell.

Even if Seneki and Roudy are so sensitive(in your opinion), they are both great players. I only wish you could be that sensitive aswell, if you know what I mean.

Edited by Hiftingp

You are a bad player, yet you make quite self-confident statements. Bad at commenting games aswell.

Even if Seneki and Roudy are so sensitive(in your opinion), they are both great players. I only wish you could be that sensitive aswell, if you know what I mean.

Best Drama Queen, average troll, nonfactor gamer - youre achievments in this game. ;) /praise for youre chatting skills though.

Continue to teach me grammar plz :rolleyes: /kisses

P.S: Skip the fatherly and go grandpa \o/ You fit right in cuz, you know, youre hairs. :rolleyes:

And that guy calls me an average troll. Look at all the attention I'm getting, so many agitated people almost crying. That's top skill I say.

Edited by HighCounsil

awww, I'm about to shed a manly tear ;D

No I don't know what that stuff you wrote means :)

P.S. Tells someone in an argument: "in your opinion", immediatly follows up with his only posed as a generally accepted truth. Way to go buddy ;D

This, as usual, makes no sense. Elderly people usually have LESS hair not MORE as your statement implies, just so you know.

And yes, *your. So sensitive.

I cant understand this, your enlgish sucks :S.

Id like to hear you "comment" a game.

It took him like an hour to prove his statement on those 2, I dont see you point.

Who are you btw?

I see you were hating on Impulse for having 2 Sins ages ago, but that doesnt tell me who you are

And that guy calls me an average troll. Look at all the attention I'm getting, so many agitated people almost crying. That's top skill I say.

Id like to hear you "comment" a game.

It took him like an hour to prove his statement on those 2, I dont see you point.

Who are you btw?

I see you were hating on Impulse for having 2 Sins ages ago, but that doesnt tell me who you are

Aw you 2 little lovers. Hope the bad is warm for you in the night. :rolleyes: