Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote Window in 6.2 - Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Emote Window in 6.2 - Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jedimasterjac
11.14.2020 , 10:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
* Looping emotes are sloppy. In most MMOs, a looping emote is one that continues the action, NOT one that simply triggers the same emote over and over. For example, /surrender makes you raise your hands, lower them, raise them again, lower them... etc. In other MMOs, you would raise your hands in surrender and keep them there until the emote ends.
CHAIR and SITTING emotes are a perfect example, as you sit and stay sitting, you don't sit, get up, sit, get up...
I'd like to see two different symbols, yeah. Maybe one like the refresh symbol for Chrome if it repeats endlessly, and the current symbol if it 'stays' indefinitely.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.
Feel like I've said something good? Click my referral link for free goodies!

paxqal
11.29.2020 , 12:23 PM | #22
Hello to everyone.
First of all I like the Emote Window, switching between them on the fly is a very nice feature,
but there is always a little bit of critique, sorry for that.
The window really is a little big.
I would love to have a stop button to individually end an emote (i.e. the bows).
Arms crossed should be infinite, follow me not, imo.
The suggestion with/for the little speaker symbol is dope and all the others too, of course.
And last but not least the evergreen: emotes usable on an actionbar, or an additional 4-5 Slot bar
for highlighted emotes.
But overall a very nice and useful feature.
Thx 4 that.

...tüdelü

myooteme
01.13.2021 , 12:04 PM | #23
I like the new emote box but as others have said, it is a bit too bulky. At least it's organized

There are still some emotes that need to be added which would add to the immersion of the game. I'm sure a lot have mentioned /crossarms being persistent, we really really really need a /lean (it better be free and not have to buy), we need to have options for /chair instead of having to buy the emotes that come with a magic chair that appears. Interactions to the environment will definitely add a bit more to the player experience.